Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tickets for State Tournament
I hate to start a thread just for this question, but I've looked and cant find nothing.

Instead of buying single game tickets, how could someone buy an Tournement Pack: tickets for all the games. I've seen it on KHSAA but can't find where to get one at?
Advance books are sold out. Individual sessions are left on ticketmaster site.
Yea, I knew I could get individual tickets to each game, just didnt know about getting a whole pack to every game.. Thanks tho!

This thread can now be closed if a mod would like!
Got mine last week..... Really gusty on my part but I really want to be up in the top on the endzone.
so they are for sure sold out?

where could I even check at?
You might want to check at GF Johnson Elementary. I think the librarian there has booklets for the whole tournament. I think she's selling them for $125 apiece.
bleedblue86 Wrote:You might want to check at GF Johnson Elementary. I think the librarian there has booklets for the whole tournament. I think she's selling them for $125 apiece.

is that booklet for 2 people or only 1
NYY10 Wrote:is that booklet for 2 people or only 1
That should be for one person. KHSAA is sold out of their share of the tickets, you have to go to Ticketmaster and buy one session at a time.

If you want lower arena, it will cost about $41/session for two tickets.
A lower arena corner ticket will cost about $24 from ticket master by the time you pay handling, tax, etc.. I think the ticket itself is only $16.
as far as i know it's for one person...