Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County 54 Raceland 21
Congrats to the girls. Way to come together and pull one off.

Score provided by KHSAA I dont have any stats or details.
I was working concessions so I have no clue about the stats or anything
Congrats Lawrence County!
Great win for LC. Who was the girl thrown out of the game last night?
Shantelle Horn was thrown out last night. She plays on both the Varsity and the JV. I think it was a quick ejection, she sould have only gotten T'd up, not ejected. Same ref who was at the game Bree Frazier got ejected from also.
yea I heard that the ref that thre Bree out of the game two games ago went up to Bree before the game that she was watching her and that if she saw just the least out of her she was gone again, the ref shouldnt even said anything to her. Let them play, and then if they do something then take the action.
Anyone know how the Porter sisters for Raceland performed?
Must have been a defensive battle. Congrats LC:bounce:
good job dawgs! Is the ref out to get the dawgs?
Lady Rams were playing without starter Rachel Vanderhoof who was injured in last Saturday's game against Greenup County. Rachel will have surgery soon for a torn ACL and MCL. Crushing blow to the program. Last night against LC, the team just couldn't stay focused and were adjusting to new plays etc. to pick up the slack created by the injury to Rachel. Not taking a thing away for LC who played and executed very well. Bree Frasure played well and so did some others that I didn't know. Congrats to the Lady Dawgs! As for the Lady Rams, none of their shots were falling at all. I don't even know the individual stats. Sorry CatDawg. Were you at the game? Nice pep club you guys have. How bout the lighting in the gym? Several were commenting on how dark it was. Nice facility tho. I hadn't been in it lately. And it was nice to see they younger girls playing before the game and at half-time. LC's future looks good.
"incognito" Wrote:Lady Rams were playing without starter Rachel Vanderhoof who was injured in last Saturday's game against Greenup County. Rachel will have surgery soon for a torn ACL and MCL. Crushing blow to the program. Last night against LC, the team just couldn't stay focused and were adjusting to new plays etc. to pick up the slack created by the injury to Rachel. Not taking a thing away for LC who played and executed very well. Bree Frasure played well and so did some others that I didn't know. Congrats to the Lady Dawgs! As for the Lady Rams, none of their shots were falling at all. I don't even know the individual stats. Sorry CatDawg. Were you at the game? Nice pep club you guys have. How bout the lighting in the gym? Several were commenting on how dark it was. Nice facility tho. I hadn't been in it lately. And it was nice to see they younger girls playing before the game and at half-time. LC's future looks good.

I know the lighting is not the best but its not so much the lights as it is the color of the floor. Is Racel a senior, hope she recovers ok.
Hate to hear that about Rachel, been watching her play against us since middle school. Good thing shes just a freshman (I think )so she has a few years ahead of her. She is fun to watch play, hope all goes well.
"incognito" Wrote:Lady Rams were playing without starter Rachel Vanderhoof who was injured in last Saturday's game against Greenup County. Rachel will have surgery soon for a torn ACL and MCL. Crushing blow to the program. Last night against LC, the team just couldn't stay focused and were adjusting to new plays etc. to pick up the slack created by the injury to Rachel. Not taking a thing away for LC who played and executed very well. Bree Frasure played well and so did some others that I didn't know. Congrats to the Lady Dawgs! As for the Lady Rams, none of their shots were falling at all. I don't even know the individual stats. Sorry CatDawg. Were you at the game? Nice pep club you guys have. How bout the lighting in the gym? Several were commenting on how dark it was. Nice facility tho. I hadn't been in it lately. And it was nice to see they younger girls playing before the game and at half-time. LC's future looks good.

Thanks for the info. Sorry to hear about Vanderhoof. How did the Porters do?

Know ended up at work for a bit and didn't make it back in time.

Future does look bright as always and if what I'm hearing is true maybe the future will get to play when they reach high school.
How do you only score 21 pts in a game.:confused:
Racelad only scored 21 as there shots just wouldn't fall. Seals seemed very frustrated after some good shots she took just wouldn't go. The Porters were off as well. Raceland just never seemed to get any rhythm going and it seemed they gave up trying. Hard to see a good team just give up.Sad
Congrast Lawrence County