Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Jenkins
20.00%
South Floyd
80.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenkins vs. South Floyd 9/3
I see a big night for Newsome and the Raiders! Good luck to both teams!
goBIGgreen Wrote:[quote=TATE_64]

Actually no, I watched SF play the other night. You don't have to be a player to point out the obvious.

Where did you watch them play? because they have a few different weapons..... They are much improved over last year.....
sf has a great young team this year. and they are looking to re-pay jenkins from what happened last year.so i sure hope everyone is ready for a game cause this is gona be a great one.
TATE_64 Wrote:[quote=goBIGgreen]

Where did you watch them play? because they have a few different weapons..... They are much improved over last year.....

They have a pretty good offense, but lets face it they only have 2 weapons. They rely heavily on #15. This game to me is still a toss up.
The Raiders win by 24 points in this one.
SF
South Floyd 48 Jenkins 12 and I am giving Jenkins the benefit of the doubt( on the 12) due to looking at the khsaa page they have not scored a touchdown this season.
goBIGgreen Wrote:[quote=TATE_64]

They have a pretty good offense, but lets face it they only have 2 weapons. They rely heavily on #15. This game to me is still a toss up.

2 weapons is better than 0 weapons, but as you say lets face it, jenkins cant even score. no way it is a toss up.:dontthink
goBIGgreen Wrote:If Jenkins can keep up the same defensive intensity as they have in the first quarter, in both the game against AC and Phelps, and can get the ball in the endzone, they can take it. But if SF Offense gets rolling, they will take the Cavs. Plus Jenkins QB may be out, after getting hurt in the AC game. This game is a toss up.

It is a 4 quarter game. Jenkins gave up 42 to Allen Central.