Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Boyle Co.
90.00%
Lexington Catholic
10.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(#1-4A) Boyle Co. @ (#8-4A) Lexington Catholic 10/8
PurplePride92 Wrote:Jarrod Harrington-broken forearm. Be back for the playoffs.

And he's been our since the Corbin game. :Thumbs:
Hatz ive been going to sports rehab center in lexington,and my therapist is a big Lex cath.supporter he says this is one of the weakest teams they have ever had.i know these games are always a war,but looking at the scores of thier games this i dont think it will be close.
Jack Lambert Wrote:Hatz ive been going to sports rehab center in lexington,and my therapist is a big Lex cath.supporter he says this is one of the weakest teams they have ever had.i know these games are always a war,but looking at the scores of thier games this i dont think it will be close.

I'm always a pessimist, you should know that. :igiveup::Thumbs:
I hope Catholic doesn't brag that they are going to rub Boyle's noses in the dirt like Lafayette claimed they were going to do. I think Catholic has too much class to do that. Boyle by at least 21.
The only thing that concerns me is they have had an extra week to prepare and I expect LC to throw the kitchen sink at Boyle. All the tricks in their bag will be brought out Friday night. With that said I still see a 2-3 TD win for the Rebs.
Hatz Wrote:I'm always a pessimist, you should know that. :igiveup::Thumbs:

Im confident,but it does still worry me because it is Lexington catholic.
the light wizard Wrote:with boyle counties reciever out that catches most of the balls for boyle im going with lex cath.

Boyle County is one of the top rushing teams in the state. You're going to base your prediction on Boyle County's top receiver being out?
Jack Lambert Wrote:Im confident,but it does still worry me because it is Lexington catholic.
I totally agree you just never know.
BC big
Boyle Co 42-14
Hatz Wrote:I'm always a pessimist, you should know that. :igiveup::Thumbs:

Mee too! I've seen way to many Boyle/Lex Cath games in the past, and their ability to pass the ball has me concerned. Just get the win and have homefield thru 3 rounds.
BC by 17
I'll take BC by a TD...

It seemed to work last week, so I'll go that route again...lol
I think Boyle will be way to physical for catholic this year.I look for Boyle to punish catholic on both sides of the ball.
This is Lexington Catholic that's playing Boyle Co.at Catholic home field right?
Just don't see any run-a-away game here.These two teams always have great battles,this one will be no different IMO.I say Boyle by a TD.GO REBELS.
Rocky Top Wrote:This is Lexington Catholic that's playing Boyle Co.at Catholic home field right?
Just don't see any run-a-away game here.These two teams always have great battles,this one will be no different IMO.I say Boyle by a TD.GO REBELS.

This Lex cath team is starting 5 or 6 sophmores on both sides of the ball.i dont think they have ever been that young or inexperiencd,the Madison central team they beat 21 to 14,Bell beat 55 to 8 a week earlier.the Lone oak team they lost to lost to green county last week.this is not your usual Lex cath team.they are down this year compared to thier usual standards.thier starting QB,and RB are both sophmores.
Bc by 20
Hatz Wrote:So you base your prediction on a WR being out, on a team that averages 300+ yards rushing??? A team that's one more on defense than passing all year??? :eyeroll:

I for one think it will be closer than most on here, until proven otherwise. :biggrin: LexCath is always a tough game for the Rebels and I still say that the Rebel pass defense is a weak link that has to be addressed. This game ought to address just that. :Thumbs:

Yes you never know if your running game is going to be there game in game out. im just saying it hurts there chances winning big to winning barely. lex cath would make some big noise with a win over the rebels good luck both teams wish i could be there but g2g to rockastle to watch KC.:rockon:
Boyle by 20. I read some where on line that Dawson has a sore knee. Is this true or just rumor,if anyone knows? East or West are not going to lay down and just hand a win to Boyle or Catholic this year.
joejoe Wrote:Boyle by 20. I read some where on line that Dawson has a sore knee. Is this true or just rumor,if anyone knows? East or West are not going to lay down and just hand a win to Boyle or Catholic this year.

I dont expect East,or West to.I expect Boyle to take the wins like Grant took Richmond.:biggrin:
Boyle by 28.
I think if Boyle takes care of the ball tonight,and dont turn it over a bunch like they did against Danville then they will win easily,but they have to take care of the ball.Boyle 42 to 7.