Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yankees vs Twins ALDS
Thoughts/Predictions?

I think the Yankees take it even though, Twins have home field.
Yankees are the best road team in Baseball. Yankees just went through the motions during the regular season, they will be amped and ready for the Post Season. They are my favorite to win the title (of course I want the reds to)
Yankees take it.
The Yanks have had a slow go at it the last few weeks but they are still my faves to win the title.
With the star-studded lineup that they are fielding they have a strong MVP candidate.
Is it Jeter...no
Is it A Rod...no
It's Robinson Cano.
Who saw that coming before the season?
Yankees have proven again that they are still the best team in baseball. This team has dominated the Twins in the last 10 years and have outscored them 18-2 (2 for the Twins tonight) in the past 5 postseason games.
Stardust Wrote:Yankees have proven again that they are still the best team in baseball. This team has dominated the Twins in the last 10 years and have outscored them 18-2 (2 for the Twins tonight) in the past 5 postseason games.

The Twins scored 4 runs in game 1.
^ Good catch - I took what I read prior to the series and completely discounted last nights game
^ yankees also "struck out" but the ump blew it lol. It was right down the middle.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:^ yankees also "struck out" but the ump blew it lol. It was right down the middle.

Umpires have struggled this postseason
The Yanks swept the Twins with the W last night
^ It's like groundhog day every year for the Twins...
Yankees are the ebst in baseball but I dont like them...reminds me of the Mens Basketball team at Duke....always getting the calls when they shouldnt!
^ Gimme a break.
5 posts and he's saying that Duke and the Yankees are favored by the refs...
Yankees have the Twins number. It has to be frustrating to Twins fans