Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Covington Catholic
11.11%
Highlands
88.89%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covington Catholic @ Highlands 10/14
Who wants to start the predictions?
Highlands 46-13
Highlands 49
CC 16
I actually think CHS will make this competitive in the first half. Now that does not mean that they will press the Birds, but they will be within a respectable margin. It's the 2nd half, especially the 3rd quarter, that will make this game a blowout.
HHS-56
Cov-16
Stardust Wrote:I actually think CHS will make this competitive in the first half. Now that does not mean that they will press the Birds, but they will be within a respectable margin. It's the 2nd half, especially the 3rd quarter, that will make this game a blowout.

How in the world did you arrive at this conclusion? I think Birds put up 42 in the 1st half. 35 in the 2nd if starters stay in......:lmao:
Highlands 44-13
I think you are going to see Highlands run all night long agianst CC's defense. I think Highlands will be leading comfortably by half, with alot of 2nd and 3rd stringers seeing action in the 2nd half.
Highlands will roll.

Highlands 48
CC 14
The Birds may be ready to give a good ol' fashion butt whuppin to CC. after a below average showing against Dixie. If Highlands is healthy and hitting on all cylinders, the cowardly running clock may determine the score. HHS by at least 5 TD's.
I think HHS will win but it will be interesting to see what CC is able to accomplish. Given history, CC better score early because HHS can shut teams down in the second half.

In the "Weinrich Era" of HHS defense, does anyone know how many points HHS allows in the first half compared to the second half?
Highlands wins pretty much however they choose. This has become more of a symbolic rivalry than anything else.
hhs 49-21
Highlands by 35+.
I don't consider this a rivalry. When a team is up 55-0 at half(Highlands in 2008), that is no longer a rivalry.
I know this sounds bad but i honestly think highlands will put up 35 in the first quarter. I dont see much of the starters even playing after the first drive of the second half. Just my opinion.
Highlands big
I have heard that 30 Highlands players are in some hot water after some "excessive partying." I do not know who the players are or if there was any suspensions for tonights game. I did hear that there was alot of extra running after practice for punishment.
sstack Wrote:I have heard that 30 Highlands players are in some hot water after some "excessive partying." I do not know who the players are or if there was any suspensions for tonights game. I did hear that there was alot of extra running after practice for punishment.

Cat's out o' da bag, cat's out o' da bag.......good thing you're not on BGP.:biggrin:
Expect some well conditioned Birds tonight.
sstack Wrote:I have heard that 30 Highlands players are in some hot water after some "excessive partying." I do not know who the players are or if there was any suspensions for tonights game. I did hear that there was alot of extra running after practice for punishment.

I heard the same thing, but my source won't name names. Pretty stupid having a "Mom&DadAreGone" party on the main drag in town and expecting the police not to notice.:please:
Can you dig it? Wrote:I heard the same thing, but my source won't name names. Pretty stupid having a "Mom&DadAreGone" party on the main drag in town and expecting the police not to notice.:please:

They're high schooler's, digs. Cut em' some slack. Don't you remember your high school get togethers?:flame::devilflam