Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockets 109 Lakers 99
Lakers now on a four game slide.
The lakers usually loose when kobe shoots more than 20 shots.
Pau had a terrible game with only 8 points.

Kobe did attempts 24 shots and you should never have a player on a team with this much talent taking that many attempts. But I have no reason to worry, as it's only December and there's several months of basketball left to be played.
Love the 4 game losing streak, keep them Ls coming.
Why has this 4 game losing streak happened? Pau Gasol has disappeared on the offensive end.
Gasol has been logging a lot of minutes the past couple of games and you can tell its been taking a toll on him. Kobe has been trying to pick up the slack with Gasol struggling and it hasn't been working out. LA should be fine though when Bynum returns and picks up some minutes.
This is unusual.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
cblair Wrote:Gasol has been logging a lot of minutes the past couple of games and you can tell its been taking a toll on him. Kobe has been trying to pick up the slack with Gasol struggling and it hasn't been working out. LA should be fine though when Bynum returns and picks up some minutes.

:thatsfunn
They need to get it together.
Anytime the Lakers lose is a good day!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
:lmao: i love seeing the Lakers lose.
Commodore_Colonel Wrote::lmao: i love seeing the Lakers lose.

We have something in common looky there!