Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge 67 Allen Central 65
Uhmm this is alot closer than expected...
That's what I was thinking too.. I thought East Ridge would win by more... anyways congrats ER!
I thought forsure that ER would win by atleast 15+
This game went into overtime.
Sounds like this was a very good game.
Well, the Lady Warriors were ahead by 12 at one point and free throws almost cost them the game. They went into overtime by a last second 3 pointer that sent the game into overtime. But after that, it was no competition. The Lady Warriors came out with a good win and any win on the road is a good win.

Congrats to ER
:Cheerlead
No competition? Two point win is no competition?
Congragulations East Ridge!! You Played A Heck Of A Ball Game!!
"snoop" Wrote:No competition? Two point win is no competition?

WOW you can read.
Congratulations Lady Warriors.

Hell of a game guys.

Shooting around forty free throws will allow any team to stay within sight of another team...
I think AC did good, im proud of them..
Maybe next time AC. Congrats ER!
Congrats East Ridge
"thetribe" Wrote:Congratulations Lady Warriors.

Hell of a game guys.

Shooting around forty free throws will allow any team to stay within sight of another team...
Do you know why AC shot that many freethrows. AC isolated the girls on offense and ER couldn't keep up. AC missed about 10 wide open lay-ups. If they could of started pressing from the get go, their would have been no game. I would say my hat off to Coach Hopkins, she's doing a great job with those girls. She might just be the best young coach around.
AC gets better every game and ER is getting worse
"HomeGrown" Wrote:AC gets better every game and ER is getting worse

WTF.. ER is just in a slump and they are getting better actually. Have you even been to a freakin game to watch them play? Didn't think so.
Congrats ER.. even though you should have blew AC out of the water, no matter what.
This year ER opened some eyes and showed that they could hang in there and win over the best of them but these girls have their nights. When they are hot, then they are hot and when they're not then they're not.... Simple as that. They come into the games ready to play but when they get into a slump and can't make the shots that they normally would it's not because lack of athleticism, practice, hard work, nor determination. It is simply because they are having a bad night or a bad game. Yates' nights alternate. When the games on are an on day then she plays great, when they aren't then she does well defensively but doesn't always make the shoots that she could when playing with full potential. Every dog has their day though. Still keep watching for them, they will make it over the hill that they are facing and get out between that rock and hard place.

Best of luck girls.
well...they may want to start get into a rythm b/c a team that has no rythm will not be singing the song come tournament time...
From the way I see it I think that ER is getting into the rythym
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:well...they may want to start get into a rythm b/c a team that has no rythm will not be singing the song come tournament time...

I know what you mean. I am hoping that the girls stay ON from this point until the end of the season. They have the talent they just turn on and off instead of staying consistent.
congrats ER