Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Estill County
33.33%
Knott County Central
66.67%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estill County v Knott County Central 3/7 (14th Region Semi-Finals)
I would like crazy Horse thoughts on this game:blabbermo
One more time Go Estill Co See you in hazard.
Can Estill pull the upset?
We'll find out tonight Wink
^Estill rolls Letcher tomorrow?
neverguesswhoiam Wrote:i hope estill wins the game, i just don't see it happening. if powell played knott right now, knott would win by double digits. no matter where the game was played.

powell co. won 12 games. come on now. if powell was in hazard or knott's district, they would have been embarrassed even worse than what they were in the first round of their own district.

You may be right, but Powell showed they can beat anybody and lose anybody this year. When Powell scored 60 or more points they were 11-3. They put 86 points up on Knott and 72 on Hazard. I wouldn't say they got embarrased in the district it was a three point game in the 4th quarter Powell just didn't make shots down the stretch and Lee did. Say what you want about if they were in your districts or if pigs could fly, the fact is they beat both Hazard and Knott and if Knott doesn't take Estill seriously another team from 56th district will beat them this year.

Good Luck Estill!!!
The theme song for this game

Train is rollin' thru Memorial tonight bo's!!!
Ballers Wrote:Train is rollin' thru Memorial tonight bo's!!!

:Thumbs: TongueirateSho :rockon: :notworthy
KC is gonna **** on any train in Hazard tonight. :Cheerlead:biggrin:
Anyone know which radio stations will broadcast the game? Roll Train, Go Estill!!
Sid Finch Wrote:Anyone know which radio stations will broadcast the game? Roll Train, Go Estill!!

http://www.wkcb.com/livecast.html
Thank You Strikeout King!