Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thunder 111 - Grizzlies 102 (Western Conference Game 2)
Series Tied 1-1
Westbrook still took too many shots, but they were falling tonight.
This is gonna be a good series!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Does OJ Mayo's offense consist of standing at the three point line, and his only offensive move is to move to the other side of the court's three point line????
^He's scared...LOL. He's not playing against kids anymore.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
These Grizzlies are really turning some heads. Either these guys are on a run of luck or they are a good ball team. I do hope the Thunder knock them off and the Lakers win their serious(if Kobe quit blaming everyone around him). I want to see the Thunder go deep in the playoffs.
Kobe's a leader.
He shot 48% and had 36 points in the last game.
If MJ had 36 I doubt he would say that the loss was on him either.

I don't care if anyone mentioned MJ or if this is a Thunder/Grizzlies thread.
Just going further on down the road that we were going in Smile
OKC don't let me down.. Got cash on you Durant, let's go buddy.
This ^Is gonna be a great series!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ Agreed, I'm pulling for Memphis, but I really don't care who advacnes on to play the Mavericks