Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texans 17 - Steelers 10
Final
Your quick Dust. lol

But another disappointing loss for the Steelers. Big Ben has no time to throw, our defense gave up 151 yards rushing, just a bad bad day for the Steelers.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Heck yeah!

Congrats Texans. lol.
As Ive said on facebook, this is the most un-Steeler Steeler team Ive watched in a long, long time. I dont know if its the Superbowl hangover or what, but we just arent very good. We cant block anybody, and Im serious when I say this, but we have the worst O-line in the history of professional football (including the World League), we have a ballet-dancing bitch that goes down if you growl at him for a starting running back, and our once vaunted run defense has surrendered a LOT of yards on the ground this season. Not many positives today, if any. I am glad that Andre Johnson's injury isnt severe. As much as I love the Steelers, I hated to see him go down like that, and it worried me that he may have blown his knee out. Good luck to the Texans. They outplayed us on both sides of the ball and deserved this one.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:As Ive said on facebook, this is the most un-Steeler Steeler team Ive watched in a long, long time. I dont know if its the Superbowl hangover or what, but we just arent very good. We cant block anybody, and Im serious when I say this, but we have the worst O-line in the history of professional football (including the World League), we have a ballet-dancing bitch that goes down if you growl at him for a starting running back, and our once vaunted run defense has surrendered a LOT of yards on the ground this season. Not many positives today, if any. I am glad that Andre Johnson's injury isnt severe. As much as I love the Steelers, I hated to see him go down like that, and it worried me that he may have blown his knee out. Good luck to the Texans. They outplayed us on both sides of the ball and deserved this one.

Agreed, agreed, agreed!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Texans win a game that many said they needed to win to get respect. Do they have it now? Remember, unSteelers or Steelers, Foster put 150+ yards on the ground in his first game at 100%
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It has saddened me that the Steelers lost, it will really ruin my night..... Wink
Stardust Wrote:It has saddened me that the Steelers lost, it will really ruin my night..... Wink

Good, your nights ruined cause my team lost. And my nights ruined because your team won. So we are both up the creek without a paddle.
#BBFL
Vick talked about him getting hit more than any other QB, what about this game. I know the Steelers o-line sucks, but there should have been some flags in this game. Been was hit after he through the ball several times in this game. A couple of them should have been called at least.

Ben was injured at the end of the game because that idiot went towards his knees. Update on his injury?

I sure wish we had the Bill Cowher o-line, they always knew how to block.