Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Hey SEC are you ready?????"
UK will beat them down in basketball for years to come..
wv. would be wanted in the sec like a tic on a dog.
I think WVU joining the SEC will hurt them in football because right now they play in the Big Least and play crappy Big Least teams which helps their record. When they start playing SEC football schools their record will suffer and so will their recruiting.
If we were in the SEC Westy, why would our recruiting suffer? I would think it would get better.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:If we were in the SEC Westy, why would our recruiting suffer? I would think it would get better.

It doesnt help, After you would get creamed weakly, Top prospects would rather go to the schools that are winning.
i dont see WVA winning any games in the SEC. and im defiantly going to enjoy WVA getting their ass whooped by ALL sec teams.
heard today WV was denied access to the Sec, heard on radion station in Arkansas
if wvu comes to the sec, the basketball team will compete first thing, bob huggins is a great coach and uk will hate after the first time he comes to rupp. as for football, they come in on par with ut, georgia nad southcarolina, given the big teams a good game but losing out in the end.so uk football fans will have to stay home during bowl season.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:If we were in the SEC Westy, why would our recruiting suffer? I would think it would get better.

Eerie

Believe it or not I'm a WVU fan. I've got family in WVA and love the state. I just like Marshall more. I agree with Wildcat's answer.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:It doesnt help, After you would get creamed weakly, Top prospects would rather go to the schools that are winning.

If that is the case Wildcat, then why is UK still in the SEC. Right now, you are getting your sorry butts handed to you week after week.
If WVU played UK this year in football theyd beat them by 4 touchdowns. MINIMUM. Geno Smith would throw for 500 yards against UK. UK is NOT an SEC team. They are a team playing in the SEC. Big difference.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ lmfao
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:[Image: http://www.badideatshirts.com/Assets/Mor...R_PIC2.jpg]
Confusednicker: Now THAT is funny. Good stuff, LOL!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^
:truestory:
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:If that is the case Wildcat, then why is UK still in the SEC. Right now, you are getting your sorry butts handed to you week after week.

Eerie

I don't think anybody on here is saying UK isn't getting there butts handed to them week after week.
I just can't see it.. WVU can barley win a Conference Championship in the Big East which we all know is the weakest of all of the "Power Conferences". So this may be a huge win for WVU as far as opening up recruiting for them but it's like adding another mid to bottom tear team to the SEC at best.