Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BCS Bowl For Houston?
Ok, so Houston is currently ranked ahead of Boise St.
With that said, more than likely, Houston wont lose.

Is it possible Boise could be stuck playing a really bad team in a really bad bowl because of there loss?

Personally i hate Boise and would love nothing more, however, with the way things are turning out, there gonna end up playing a Western KY or something in a bowl game although there ranked 8th.
What bowls do Boises conference get?

Your thoughts?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Ok, so Houston is currently ranked ahead of Boise St.
With that said, more than likely, Houston wont lose.

Is it possible Boise could be stuck playing a really bad team in a really bad bowl because of there loss?

Personally i hate Boise and would love nothing more, however, with the way things are turning out, there gonna end up playing a Western KY or something in a bowl game although there ranked 8th.
What bowls do Boises conference get?

Your thoughts?

The "tidy" bowl!
^
Thats what i was thinking.

I wonder where Boise would end up.
Im sure they'd get there conferences best bowl game, idk which one that is though.

Either way Boise will prolly be playing in December.
Mountain West Conference
The Mountain West Conference has four bowl tie-ins.[10]
#1 The Maaco Bowl Las Vegas receives the first choice of Mountain West teams, unless that team is selected by the BCS.
#2 The Poinsettia Bowl receives the second choice of Mountain West teams.
#3 The Independence Bowl receives the third pick.
#4 The New Mexico Bowl has the fourth pick.
I hope not
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
So Boise will more than likely play in the MAACO bowl in Las Vegas? LOL
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:So Boise will more than likely play in the MAACO bowl in Las Vegas? LOL

For the 2nd straight year! HAHA
^
lol
Noooooo
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:So Boise will more than likely play in the MAACO bowl in Las Vegas? LOL

Actually, they'll be playing in the Poinsettia Bowl in San Diego because TCU is in 1st place in the Mountain West.