Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stone Cold Steve Austin talks about one more match
Steve Austin continues to keep the possibility open that he’ll wrestle another match. When asked by a fan if he’ll wrestle again, Austin said there’s one major condition that would need to occur in order for him to wrestle again:

“I wouldn’t even consider stepping back in the ring for one more match unless @JRsBBQ was calling it. #bestannouncer.”

http://www.sescoops.com/wrestling-news/w...te-snukka/
^I could buy that. I cannot think of any Austin moment without JR yelling "STONE COLD! , STONE COLD!"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOL.. Man back in the day Stone Cold was so good on the mic and was in physically good shape..

I just don't like it when the "has-beens" of a different wrestling era try to come back and do it again.. It just isn't the same and never will be.
This leading up to StoneCold vs Punk at WM?
Been the rumor for several months. My guess is it's either Punk or Undertaker
I dont think it would be Taker. I honestly cant figure out who would make the best opponent for Takers possible last match. Triple H is the obvious choice considering the talks. But I also heard of a Team HHH vs Team Laurinaiis at WM. Where they pick someone to represent them in a match. If that happens I see Shawn Michaels returning to fight for Triple H. Some way or another, considering how BIG this WM is being built up to be, the showstopper, Mr. WrestleMania, HAS GOT to be there IMO. They will find a way for Michaels to be involved, whether its wrestling or special referee for Taker v HHH 2. Some how or another I just have a feeling Michaels will be there.