Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heat 115 - Celtics 107
Heat back-up guard, Norris Cole from Cleveland State, had 20 points in this one and made several big shots in the fourth quarter.

If the Miami Heat can get consistent, solid production from everyone else outside of the big three, then they will be an impossible out in the playoffs. But, the season is still young so we shall see how they progress as a team.
Norris Cole is the man.

Heat is out on a mission this year.
Cole scored 14 of his 20 points in the fourth quarter.
Pretty sure during draft time I was one of the very very very few saying how good this guy would be.
Cole dominated that 4th quarter!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I'm not buying into all the Cole talk just yet....

But Heat are looking strong.
They make guys around them better......
Lol, They better have someone else step up in the 4th. Because we all know who wont.
^ You don't know how hard it is to carry a team for 3 quarters with no help. It wears you down...
I know it's only been a couple of games but the Heat look like a team on a mission. I just don't see anybody, right now, being able to beat them four out of seven times in a playoff series. Things could change though.
Two words: Norris Cole
Paul Pierce was also out in this one.
Stardust Wrote:^ You don't know how hard it is to carry a team for 3 quarters with no help. It wears you down...

Seeing how they went up by 19 with him off the court in the second. They shouldn't even play the master of choking.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Paul Pierce was also out in this one.

Thank god for the Celtics, or they would have lost by 40 as Pierce would have hogged up ALL the missed shots by the men from Boston....TongueirateSho