Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stat Leaders as of 1/25/12
K_Mac Wrote:Steve Nash won mvp twice averaging less then 25 or even 20 ppg I do believe and I wouldnt consider him exactly scary on the defensive end of the floor. 15 rebounds or 11 assists by Nash, solid stats. Howard more points, and a much much better defender. So why shouldnt he be considered for MVP? Comparing him to Shaq is completely wrong on all levels. Shaq changed the game and Howard will NEVER be O'neal. So lets not even go there. But he should most definitely be in the conversation for mvp. And I venture to say at the end of the season his ppg will be over 20.

Would you rather have 20 pts 15 rbs and 2 asts
or 30 pts 7 rbs and 8 asts
zaga_fan Wrote:^ #1 - Steve Nash didn't deserve at least one of those MVPs
^ #2 - He was the best offensive player on the highest scoring offense in the league.

Completely agree with point #1. And I dont necessarily disagree with point 2 but Amare was a big part of the offense too.
zaga_fan Wrote:Would you rather have 20 pts 15 rbs and 2 asts
or 30 pts 7 rbs and 8 asts

30 7 and 8? who is averaging that that has to do with my comment? I know you arent talking about Nash or even Shaq?
Amen. I had some legitimate hate for Nash especially after the second one. I have let that go though lol.