Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State Tournament Officials
Once again, Mike choose to official at the State Tournament for the 14th region. Congrats Mike!

Congrats to all the Officials. Great Honor.

If you know or have the full list post them.
Mike is top of the class in the 14th.
Definitely deserves this one
13th- Mike Ashurst
14th-Mike Melton
15-Johnny Webb

Heres the guys from EKY regions. Congrats guys!
What about the girls tourney?
zaga_fan Wrote:What about the girls tourney?
Kristy Combs from the 14th and the other female that called the 14th regional tourney from the 13th is also going to the girls.:Thumbs:
Does melton call a lot of regular season? I know he does college, just didnt think he called high school ball much anymore.

Is kristie a sure thing? I thought i heard another name was going this year.
GrappleKing Wrote:Does melton call a lot of regular season? I know he does college, just didnt think he called high school ball much anymore.

Yep, she is on her way to her 1st of many State Tournaments.:Cheerlead

Congrats to her and Mike Melton, both good officials.
GrappleKing Wrote:Does melton call a lot of regular season? I know he does college, just didnt think he called high school ball much anymore.

He's done more this year than he has in a while.
MVP2 Wrote:13th- Mike Ashurst
14th-Mike Melton
15-Johnny Webb

Heres the guys from EKY regions. Congrats guys!

Which one is webb? I know there was a webb in the kcc/bc game last night. If it was the younger guy he has head stick up bb ass all night. if he was short older guy i hope he gets hell the whole time a rupp because he likes to change his calls. and the old tall feller will you already know what that piece of **** did. I hope there is two webbs in the 15th because none in that game last night derserves a state game.