Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
male cheerleaders
I think you should because the males can catch the female........
:Cheerlead I think its a great idea because the boys are stonger and can lift them higher......:ChairHit:
LMFAO i don't think that should be guy cheerleaders b/c i think it is gay! and the ones that are not gay aren't goin to be thinking about lifting.Smile

"bessie" Wrote:I think all squads need atleast one strong guy cheerleader. A guy could help take a lot of the pressure off some of the girls on lifting.

The guys could mainly focus on lifting while the girls focus on cheering, but I dont know much about cheerleading
"HeartOFaChampion" Wrote:LMFAO i don't think that should be guy cheerleaders b/c i think it is gay! and the ones that are not gay aren't goin to be thinking about lifting.Smile

I disagree, its a good workout...and if u think its gay, tell a Belfry cheerleader that. If hanging out w/hot girls is "gay", then there are a lot of "gay" dudes out there.
I think guys could cheer if they are strong and can actually lift and tumble.....but if they are scrawny and girly then absoulutley not that just will make them look gay....
Guys are awesome at cheerleadin... I would be a cheerleader but interupts football too much so cant do it... and kinda wouldnt mind liftin the chearleaders...hahahaha...its too good
There are two reasons a man would cheer. He's gay....... or he likes to touch the female cheerleaders asses and look up their skirts. PERIOD!
"mabell_et" Wrote:There are two reasons a man would cheer. He's gay....... or he likes to touch the female cheerleaders asses and look up their skirts. PERIOD!

That's funny...because it seems to me that most gay guys would want to play a sport like football, that way they can be around other guys in tight pants, get to slap them on the butt, and take showers together...Period!!!Confusedhh: Wink :big grin:
"Pirate Pal" Wrote:That's funny...because it seems to me that most gay guys would want to play a sport like football, that way they can be around other guys in tight pants, get to slap them on the butt, and take showers together...Period!!!Confusedhh: Wink :big grin:

That is tooo funny.....
male cheerleaders would help a cheerleading squad out alot.....they would be able to do better stunts....stunts that they want to do and have tried but can't because they are not a co-ed squad....so yea let them cheer if they want.
Male cheerleaders are great to have. I dont see why people call them gay. If you ask me i dont think they are i mean they are around girls all the time, they get to touch their butts and look up their shorts/skirts. whats gay about that? Cheerleading looks a whole lot harder then any other sport.
"Pirate Pal" Wrote:That's funny...because it seems to me that most gay guys would want to play a sport like football, that way they can be around other guys in tight pants, get to slap them on the butt, and take showers together...Period!!!Confusedhh: Wink :big grin:

You have absolutely cracked me up!:lmao:
yeah, guys are great to have, but if you have 3 strong girls holding your flyer, doesn't that pretty much equal the strength of one guy?

correct me if im wrong..
gay guys or perverts it still dosen't change the fact cheerleading IS a sport and if someone enjoys a sport it dosent matter what there sexuality is.. and if someone is a male cheerleader to be a perv there going to find out real fast its not an easy sport and being around girls all the time isnt a cake walk either
"BHSAll-American" Wrote:gay guys or perverts it still dosen't change the fact cheerleading IS a sport and if someone enjoys a sport it dosent matter what there sexuality is.. and if someone is a male cheerleader to be a perv there going to find out real fast its not an easy sport and being around girls all the time isnt a cake walk either

i agree if guys wanna cheer let them cheer
"PvilleCheerAlum" Wrote:I know a guy from eastern KY that cheers for an all-star squad in lexington and is going to be in a cheerleading movie soon!! i dont think he is catching any grief for that!
I think I know who your talking about. I had no idea he had a movie coming out soon....how cool is that!!
If it is who I think it is...he could out tumble (and cheer) EVERYONE else in the 15th region when I saw him at KAPOS....hands down!!
Whats the movie?
Guys dont have to play basketball to be apart of something if they wanna cheer let em its not as bad as it seems u get to hang out with hot girls all day i mean really is it that bad? Stereotypical people are stupid so just keep ur mouths shut
Don Don at Phelps is only a freshman and can flip great. Belfry always have great male cheerleaders. I think it is fine. Don Don is a great addition to our squad.
[quote author=Phelps Coach link=topic=9103.msg202618#msg202618 date=1141411775]
Don Don at Phelps is only a freshman and can flip great. Belfry always have great male cheerleaders. I think it is fine. Don Don is a great addition to our squad.
[/quote]

Don Don is good to be only a freshman. I say the time he is a senior he will be awesome. He will do good for Phelps squad, their good anyway, but he is just a plus.
I think its perfectly fine if a boy wants to be a cheerleader take ER for example.  Tha Freshman Jordan Looney is a cheerleader and just made the squad better withhis awsome athletic tumbles. So boy cheerleaders are perfectly fine :flame:
Male cheerleaders and/or dancers are awesome.. I say if a guy can do the stuff dancers & cheerleaders can do, then he needs to do it.. because it isn't easy. I respect the guys! Smile
DJ Mabe is one bad MOFO.  he can cheer like a girl>  But hes a guy.  but hes badass let me tell you.  flips and flops he can do it all.  hes not a flamer either, stright up hard core male.  He only a Jr. too, so if you want to get some fellow male cheerleaders, well come getcha some.
Man D.J Mabe is off the hook. He can flip,cheer,fly, man this guy can do anything. Man let me tell you this guy has got some spirit. He's amazing, he's got the spazzle, dazzle, + he's stylin and profilin, wheeling, dealing, son of a gun.