Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do Diet Pills Work?
What do you think. . .  . . . . . do diet pills actually work?

There are times when I have tried some--and they worked a little bit. But honestly--I think that working out paid the same type of benefits.

If they have worked for you--what did you use?
They Work Wonders For The Drug Companies Bottom Line.  Just Promise To Make Someone Look Younger Or Become Thinner And You Can Sell Anyone Anything.
Yes they do work, but you can't take them and do nothing, you also have to control what you eat and exercise.  A buddy of mine Danny Scalf, who is Lynn Camp high school football trainer/coach, weighed 327 pds last October, and today Danny weighs 188 pds, and he takes diet pills.  There was an acticle in the Corbin paper about Danny a week or two ago.
I think adipex works. Probably not good for you though.
I dont think they do but i would try them!
Adipex works. It only makes you feel like your stomach is smaller so you don't eat barely anything so barely eating and exercising..you know you are going to lose weight. Most people lose like 20 pounds in the first month of them.
I lost 7 lbs in a week once from taking them lol...so yeah I reckon they do work.
id say they do if u get the right ones
I haven't tried any and I don't think I need to try any right now...maybe this time next year after I gain my college freshman 15 I might think about it. But, I think that they would work if you take them, eat healthy (NO JUNK! and only eat 3 meals a day) and if you excerise. You can't take them and sit around all day doing NOTHING and eating everything in site...If I do get to where I try some then I think that prolly the new Stacker ones that you take 3 times a day or something would be what I tried...might do that this summer...lol
I'll tell you what works...

Motivation to loose weight works...
Adipex is what my buddy took, so they work.
I know a woman who died from starvation and diet pills and that is only one example where people take it too far and how unhealthy it is, I personally wouldn't do it but I would try to diet and exercise if I needed to lose weight. Let's hope that I don't put on the Freshman 15.
I took adipex and lost about 50 pounds but as soon as I quit taking them I gained it back.  They work for as long as you take them but I wouldn't want to take them forever.  After you lose the weight you want you really have to watch what you eat.
some do...i would think that the Farenheight would work but it also seems dangerous...i don't know for sure about it though
Out of the ones I have tried I would have to say that Lipo 6 or Hydroxycuts are the top ones right now.  After losing 37lbs on Lipo 6 I have since switched to building muscle and taking GH!!  Do not take any GH unless you are around 30 or older!
Ha freshman fifteen...I put on the freshman FIFTY! Uuuggghhhh! I'm still trying to lose it lol.