Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
College Stories
A bunch of us at work today were talking about college and telling funny stories about it. Anybody on here got some funny stories from school you would like to share?
I will start. We are in the middle of a summer course I was taking. We had a pretty big class for summer, about fifty people in a big lecture hall. This kid who sat in the front row that was outspoken to say the least lol. Not in a bad way usually, but he had something to say about almost everything lol. Good guy though.

We come into class one morning. I am going to put this in "script" mode to describe it...

Girl: "I am searching through my purse for my cell phone. I cannot find it. I am going to go check my car...no wait, here it is."

Kid in the front: "I helped these two girls in the cafeteria find their cell phone yesterday."

Girl: "Okay..."

Kid in the front: (Turns around to the class) "Does anyone know what it means when someone tells you to shove a dildo up your ass?"

The class and the professor exploded in laughter. The professor did his best to teach that day, but when the kid kept asking questions we all couldn't quit laughing. He was in tears from laughing so hard, as many of us were. We ended up getting out early that day because of that situation.

But there is more...

THE NEXT DAY

We are sitting at our desks talking about random things about five minutes before class. The kid that sits in the front walks in, slams his books down and walks up to the front and says...

"You all can't laugh at me for not knowing what a dildo is. I went and looked at some on google images last night!"

The class again explodes in laughter when the professor walks in. He asks what the laughter is all about and points at the kid up front. "I bet it had something to do with you!" The kid talked again how he got onto google images. It was very, very hard for this poor professor to teach that day lol. He normally lectured 50 minutes, gave us a break, then went back to lecturing again. That day, we also got out after about 45 minutes lol. Good times!
My best college story was when i walked out of that school for the last time.
To be quite honest, for me anyways, it wasnt worth the thousands of student loans i acquired.
Too many great stories. The debt was going to bother me, but I will get my Masters for free. Two degrees for the price of one? Sounds fine to me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Mattress Jousting in the floor hall during a power outage. There were a few sprains and aches, but man it was fun
Let's see two years in the dorm included filling a neighbors room with thousands of balloons, flour bombs under the door, golfing down the halls, bowling using 2 liters as the pins but real bowling balls "borrowed" from the local lanes, shooting bottle rockets betting which door they would blow up at, wedging pennies between the door frame and door "locking" someone in their room, covering some one's door with newspaper then stacking the common room chairs behind them and when you try to "break" out ............, being banned from intramurals,
After my two years in the dorm I was ask not to stay in them any more.
The last 3 years years I think I would like to plead the 5th
^ Hahahahaha nice!
Campus PD partying with you....priceless
nky Wrote:Let's see two years in the dorm included filling a neighbors room with thousands of balloons, flour bombs under the door, golfing down the halls, bowling using 2 liters as the pins but real bowling balls "borrowed" from the local lanes, shooting bottle rockets betting which door they would blow up at, wedging pennies between the door frame and door "locking" someone in their room, covering some one's door with newspaper then stacking the common room chairs behind them and when you try to "break" out ............, being banned from intramurals,

LOL. This post is the one that most resembles my college experience. Cell phones, Call of Duty, and Google did not exist during my college years.
There was one time when my dorm was filled with thousands of balloons.

nky Wrote:Let's see two years in the dorm included filling a neighbors room with thousands of balloons, flour bombs under the door, golfing down the halls, bowling using 2 liters as the pins but real bowling balls "borrowed" from the local lanes, shooting bottle rockets betting which door they would blow up at, wedging pennies between the door frame and door "locking" someone in their room, covering some one's door with newspaper then stacking the common room chairs behind them and when you try to "break" out ............, being banned from intramurals,

:I
Deathstar 80 Wrote:There was one time when my dorm was filled with thousands of balloons.

Long lost friends maybe? lol
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Deathstar 80 Wrote:There was one time when my dorm was filled with thousands of balloons.

you didn't go to college in Western Pa did you?
:biglmao:was it fun popping them? Hope you didn't use a lighter:flame:man does that make a mess