Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen Central vs. Prestonsburg Friday April 21
This game will be payed Friday at Archer Park....Ill take Ac by 5 or more runs....Whats your predictions?
I think if Pburg shows up and actually cares about the game and takes it serious they will win! but if not AC will win by 5+ runs !
blackcat_student Wrote:I think if Pburg shows up and actually cares about the game and takes it serious they will win! but if not AC will win by 5+ runs !

I agree
Mercy By Ac 12-2
Without Little a 100% Prestonsburg will win. They killed Turner last year.
They might of killed him but did they take a win against Ac.......hmmmm.NO!
blackcat Wrote:Without Little a 100% Prestonsburg will win. They killed Turner last year.

Ac also killed P-burg in a game that bam and rodie shared time on the mound...thats the two aces for P-burg, so obviously Ac will be able to crush anybody that P-burg pitches.
blackcat Wrote:Without Little a 100% Prestonsburg will win. They killed Turner last year.
I'm sorry, but P'Burg did not KILL Turner last year, they beat AC 4-2. AC outscored the Blackcats in the other 3 meetings (once @ Knott County, one District Tourney game, and one conference game) 35-11...with Rodie and Hamilton pitching. Allen Central is playing some good ball right now. They defeated a good Cumberland ball team in the bottom of the 7th last Saturday, and if Turner is feeling good, no one can touch him. The Rebels have 7 starters hitting over .300 and the defense is improving with every game. I look for AC to improve to 3-0 in district play come Friday night.
NationalFan Wrote:Mercy By Ac 12-2
Don't get your hopes up !
gish_7 Wrote:This game will be payed Friday at Archer Park....Ill take Ac by 5 or more runs....Whats your predictions?
I agree with ya.
This game could be good, it could not. If Prestonsburg plays well and Hamilton has a good day on the mound, then it could be a pretty good game. If AC plays good defense and hits the ball well, then it could get ugly. I also have been hearing that Scottie Little could make a mound appearance in this one if his arm is feeling up to it.

AC 14
Pburg 3 (6 Innings)
NationalFan Wrote:They might of killed him but did they take a win against Ac.......hmmmm.NO!

Actually they did. All I'm saying is, if they pitch Turner it's likely that Prestonsburg will beat them. In 3 of the 4 meetings AC pitched Little, and the other meeting they pitched Turner, which Prestonsburg won.

I hope to see a good game tomorrow night.
NationalFan Wrote:Mercy By Ac 12-2

Seems as if you called this one. :Clap:
blackcat Wrote:Actually they did. All I'm saying is, if they pitch Turner it's likely that Prestonsburg will beat them. In 3 of the 4 meetings AC pitched Little, and the other meeting they pitched Turner, which Prestonsburg won.

I hope to see a good game tomorrow night.
Little pitched in this one, but only 2 innings or so. Turner shut down the Blackcats with a commanding performance. Turner is sure making a strong bid for conference player of the year.
Wow for once im right on the score
I was there and i really enjoyed the game. Great win for AC.
Prestonsburg is so over rated.....