Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg @ Allen Central 4/28
The game will be in Garret at that park over there, What everyone's thoughts ?

I think Prestonsburg should pitch Brenton Hamilton in this one and see how it goes, I think they can win if they come together but I dont think they will AC by 3 runs
AC will win this one
Allen Central plays at Stumbo Park, and has played there for the past 3 years. Hamilton SHOULD pitch for P'Burg, and I look for Allen Central to throw Kidd or Turner. AC should come out on top in this one, but it should be a good one to watch.
I just want to say Good Luck AC.
Go Prestonsburg
Well in this Bush League battle rumble i am going with the tobacco spitting good for nothing rebels.
Rebels but P'burg will make it closer this game id say
Ac-8
P'Burg-3
Prestonsburg needs to throw Hamilton, he's their ace and has only pitched one game the whole year.
NationalFan Wrote:Rebels but P'burg will make it closer this game id say
Ac-8
P'Burg-3

I think it might be closer then that lol
Im thinkin AC by 2 runs
Hoping prestonsburg can pull out the win but i think AC will win by 3 runs
I think AC may win this one by 8 plus runs.

AC 14
Pburg 3
^I don't think so !
I dont no who will win but it will be a close game like 1 or 2 runs, but im leading for Prestonsburg
Allen Central by 3
Bam is a great pitcher, he's also a great catcher and third basemen. The Blackcats gotta get their head in the game to win.
That exactly what there lacking is getting there head in the game ! If they could do that then they could win District and maybe even Region !
no doubt that P Burg could compete if they keep there heads in the game.. I agree they could make it close in the district and could even win it like you said but to say they could win the region is going a little to far... They cant compete with teams like Paintsville, Pikeville, JC... They have hamilton who can compete with alot of teams but they dont have that 2nd and 3rd pitcher to compete against the teams I said earlier to put together a run through the 15th regional tournament... But anyway, good luck to both AC and P Burg in this one.. I look for AC to come out on top 13-1...
I see AC to take this one by at least 6 if not more.....I think McKinney will be pitching his 1st game of the season as well......
P'Burg by 1:rockon:
I'd say Little or Turner will be on the mound, would be crazy not to pitch one of them.
Prestonsburg will prob be third in the conference, so why pitch hamilton before the tourny to let AC see his pitches? Save him. IMO
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
Blackcat75 Wrote:Prestonsburg will prob be third in the conference, so why pitch hamilton before the tourny to let AC see his pitches? Save him. IMO

Thats Right
Blackcat75 Wrote:Prestonsburg will prob be third in the conference, so why pitch hamilton before the tourny to let AC see his pitches? Save him. IMO

AC saw Hamilton already last season. He pitched well one game, and the other game AC was all over him.
Well they play 2nite...so we will see lol