Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen Central 14 Shelby Valley 3 (5 inning game)
sv gets pounded again as allen central got the bats going and never let up. this one was hard to watch, but i cant wait to see some members get on and say SV HAD 0 ERRORS hahaha
I figured Allen Central would have had their way with Shelby Valley this time, but man can anybody tell me what is going on @ Shelby Valley. They've lost like 10 straight now, and just appear to be getting worse from what I've seen on the scoreboard. Congrats to Allen Central too!
I guess a coaching change at SV is not what they needed!
Congrats Rebels on getting a big win over SV! I think that makes AC 12-5 now. Keep playing some good ball.
Great Job AC....
Disco Stu Wrote:I figured Allen Central would have had their way with Shelby Valley this time, but man can anybody tell me what is going on @ Shelby Valley. They've lost like 10 straight now, and just appear to be getting worse from what I've seen on the scoreboard. Congrats to Allen Central too!

Its because there team is so young or this is there first year playin.I think they just have 5 returning from last year that really got to play
Congrats Ac!
NYY10 Wrote:Its because there team is so young or this is there first year playin.I think they just have 5 returning from last year that really got to play

I know they returned a couple of good pitchers, and I know the Riddle boy is the best hitter from last year.

Somebody was telling me that the parents up there are pretty outraged about this coach being hired, and that they didn't even give anybody else a chance.

I hope to see them turn it around though, because they're usually a pretty decent squad. :thumpsup:
Disco Stu Wrote:I know they returned a couple of good pitchers, and I know the Riddle boy is the best hitter from last year.

Somebody was telling me that the parents up there are pretty outraged about this coach being hired, and that they didn't even give anybody else a chance.

I hope to see them turn it around though, because they're usually a pretty decent squad. :thumpsup:

yea Todd Bentley, Justin Tackett , Patrick Smith and Cade Riddle was the returning starters from the team last year. and now we have new people coming in there and dont really no the game to well...trust me, Valley will be better next year