Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are the polls so close for the Presidential Election?
I believe what fits ME best. Im my own man i dont have to look at a clown like sean hannity and mock everything he says just because hes a member of the same party i am in.
^ Oh, I see. I will say that it is very noble of you to claim full responsibility for your mental shortcomings, without blaming it on someone else.
go gallup on a pole
Hahahaha...
vundy33 Wrote:Anyone who believes what they see on TV without any doubt, especially on a news network, is just stupid, lol.

That's why I can't stand Fox News!
4_real Wrote:go gallup on a pole

Must be the latest middle school lingo.
vundy33 Wrote:It's not the media guys...everyone wants to yell media without giving an argument for it. Believe it or not, people don't believe everything they see on TV.

I think it's close because there's just alot of idiots out there that don't have a clue about politics, or vote straight Democrat no matter who's running. That's why I think it's close.

This former CNN reporter will disagree with you Vundy.

http://www.beforeitsnews.com/alternative...63094.html
I've heard of those stories Bob, but we have Fox News to balance that out. All it takes for people is a click or pushing their channel button, lol. I'll read about the same story on CNN, Fox News as a few others just to see which on has more facts or inaccuracies
vundy33 Wrote:I've heard of those stories Bob, but we have Fox News to balance that out. All it takes for people is a click or pushing their channel button, lol. I'll read about the same story on CNN, Fox News as a few others just to see which on has more facts or inaccuracies

Yeah, in a perfect world that would tend to balance things out alright. Trouble is, it ain't perfect. The only network willing to take on coverage of the Benghazi Scandal is FOX. The rest of the networks are giving the administration a pass on the matter. Most of the time both sides are basically preaching to the choir. Liberals, environmentalists, democrats, gay rights advocates, only listen to the liberally controlled media outlets, MSNBC, CBS etc. Conservatives mostly watch FOX. So if, as it is in this case, FOX is the only channel putting the truth about Benghazi out there, only conservatives tend to be on the recieving end. Democrats never hear the truth, unless Rachael Maddow, Ed Schultz or Chris Matthews happen to be lampooning FOX for reporting it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]