Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy New Years and Thank You
I know it's a day early, but...

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all my friends on BGR a Happy New Year. The past seven months of 2012 have been the greatest seven months of my life, in a part due to everybody on here who has provided great discusssion and advice. I hope to enjoy every single moment of this blessing that I have been given and to use it to further serve others in 2013.

If there is one thing I want to stress in 2013, it's values. The values of our nation have declined in recent years, but that doesn't mean that you can't go out there and have a positiveI impact on others. Such small things, such as holding a door for somebody or going out of your way to help, makes a big, big step toward restoring the values that we were founded upon. Volunteer in your communities. When you exhibit strong characteristics of enthusiasm, it spreads quickly and other people want to get involved.

You are going to have mistakes, you are going to have regrets in life. When they happen, keep on trucking. I consider regrets a positive thing because if you didn't learn from something, you wouldn't have a regret. Definitely don't let mistakes stop you. Keep on moving with a positive attitude and make some big things happen.

Happy early New Years BGR family! Confusedinglepar
Ditto!!! And I think you are spot on about the values stuff. I know how I was raised and then I look at how kids of this day and age are raised and I see what kind of an attitude they have and it scares the hell out of me. I am afraid that things like what went down at the school in Connecticut will become more and more common in the years to come. The people in this country are getting further and further away from God and the morals and values of this country are rotting to the core. We are trying to take religion out of everything and I believe that the problems we have in this country are a direct consequence of it. I truly believe that if people don't believe in God and believe in heaven and hell or a life after death on this earth that they start to see no point in life. What would be the point if you just are borne live a few years and then die and fade away into nothingness. If you are reading this and that is what you choose to believe then so be it, that is your right but ask yourself this one very simple question, if we were both to die tonight, who would have the most to lose by being wrong??? I don't mean to go all religious on all of you but this stuff has been on my mind a lot lately and if you don't like what I have to say in this post then don't read it. I see what is going on in this country and world and on the news and I am worried. I love all of you and everyone and hope that all of you have a great 2013 and I hope and pray for me and all of you that things get better.

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!
We need a new CPA here at BGR Wide.
Maybe you can shed some light as to why were getting taxed to death!

I would think that being an accountant is one of the more stressful jobs out there.
"If there is one thing I want to stress in 2013, it's values. The values of our nation have declined in recent years, but that doesn't mean that you can't go out there and have a positiveI impact on others. Such small things, such as holding a door for somebody or going out of your way to help, makes a big, big step toward restoring the values that we were founded upon. Volunteer in your communities. When you exhibit strong characteristics of enthusiasm, it spreads quickly and other people want to get involved."

Very insightful WideRight05!! And I even agree with Do-double-gg!!!
Wink

Happy New Year, BGR Family!! I truly wish happiness for all of you; we need to make 2013 a better year!!

I love you guys!!!!
Happy New Year everyone. May 2013 be your best year yet.
Happy New Years Everyone! If your gonna drink and have a good time, please do not drive, have a designated driver with you!!!
Voorspoedige nuwe jaar
Kul 'am wa antum bikhair
Urte Berri on
Shuvo noboborsho
Sun nien fai lok
Xin nian yu kuai
Stastny Novy Rok
Stastny Novy Rok
Hauoli Makahiki hou
Feliz año nuevo
DanishGodt NytÅr
DutchGelukkig nieuwjaar
EsperantoBonan Novjaron
FinnishOnnellista uutta vuotta
FrenchBonne année
GermanEin glückliches neues Jahr
GreekEutychismenos o kainourgios chronos
HawaiianHauoli Makahiki hou
HebrewShana Tova
HungarianBoldog uj evet
Indonesian (Bahasa)Selamat Tahun Baru
ItalianFelice Anno Nuovo or Buon anno
JapaneseAkemashite Omedetou Gozaimasu
KoreanSehe Bokmanee Bateuseyo
Laotian (Hmong)Nyob Zoo Xyoo Tshiab
LatinFelix sit annus novus
Nigerian (Hausa)Barka da sabuwar shekara
NorwegianGodt Nytt År
Philippines (Tagalog)Manigong Bagong Taon
PolishSzczesliwego Nowego Roku
RomanianLa Multi Ani si Un An Nou Fericit
SamoanIa manuia le Tausaga Fou
SpanishFeliz año nuevo
SwahiliHeri za Mwaka Mpya
SwedishGott Nytt År
ThaiSawatdee Pi Mai
VietnameseChuc mung nam moi
WelshBlwyddyn Newydd Dda
or simply................Happy New Years
WideRight05 Wrote:I know it's a day early, but...

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all my friends on BGR a Happy New Year. The past seven months of 2012 have been the greatest seven months of my life, in a part due to everybody on here who has provided great discusssion and advice. I hope to enjoy every single moment of this blessing that I have been given and to use it to further serve others in 2013.

If there is one thing I want to stress in 2013, it's values. The values of our nation have declined in recent years, but that doesn't mean that you can't go out there and have a positiveI impact on others. Such small things, such as holding a door for somebody or going out of your way to help, makes a big, big step toward restoring the values that we were founded upon. Volunteer in your communities. When you exhibit strong characteristics of enthusiasm, it spreads quickly and other people want to get involved.

You are going to have mistakes, you are going to have regrets in life. When they happen, keep on trucking. I consider regrets a positive thing because if you didn't learn from something, you wouldn't have a regret. Definitely don't let mistakes stop you. Keep on moving with a positive attitude and make some big things happen.

Happy early New Years BGR family! Confusedinglepar

Thank you wide5...and as for the rest of you from the spirit100 family to you and yours have a blessed, fulfilling, goal achieving, selfless, mindful 2013 ( you to wide5 Wink ).

Have and outstanding evening and let's all make 2013 a great one!

:Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Happy New Years. You all suck Confusednicker:
Happy New Years your crazy people who that I have grown to actually like, maybe even love some of you all like family! Wait, what am I saying? haha
Happy New Years....now let's drink!
Happy New Year to all you guys sleeping it off, while I just arrived at work!!!
To coin a bumper sticker I saw the other day......thousands are counting on you Granny ( you going to work that is ). Happy New Years to you and yours. Hope you're making double today.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Not hourly!! LOL
BUT, gotta make hay while the sun shines, you know?
The older I get the more the telephone distracts me, and I find it harder to refocus...NOBODY calls me on New Years' Day!! I produced more today than any other 3 days combined.