Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WWE Network
Anyone else buy it/get the free trial? If so, what do you think so far?
I honestly have no interest. I don't watch anything on a mobile or PC. My television is Internet Capable, but they have not made it available in that forum yet (Jerry the King got in trouble for saying he had an internet ready TV Monday). I don't do gaming, thus I'm not going to hook up a device to a television that already accesses the internet. Plus, I really am not that interested. I still get what PPV's I want for free, and anything else I can watch on Youtube on my television. So, I won't be making the investment at this time. But, I do have to say it it cheap and a great deal for someone who wants to access that much programming.
I got it, Its worth it. no doubt
I guess that's where we differ, I don't have cable in my room and usually watch a lot of movies on Netflix (a lot of WWE ones at that) so when my mom offered to pay for it, I definitely decided to get it. So far, it's solid. I'm watching mostly on my PS4, and can't access the archived PPVs and shows... they freeze to almost a complete halt and I'm hoping it'll be fixed soon. I'll have to hold off complete judgment until then.

Can't wait to watch the 3 PPVs I attended for the first time EVER... King of the Ring '02, Survivor Series '04, and Backlash '06... that's right I witnessed God's WWE debut. SMH!
I have it....jury is still out though. I was hoping for more regionalized content...right now Only one World Class episode is available. I do enjoy the round tables, but I've seen all of them a dozen times over.
I've been pretty tuned out from wrestling since around the time Benoit died (no connection, just one of the last events I remember) and I've tuned in sometimes, and heard about some pretty good matches on PPVs. I've been catching up, and watching some of the live stuff... and I am blown away with the convenience of WWE Network. 10 bucks a month to catch PPVs is sweet, but original content and the ability to flip on almost any PPV and many older Raws is awesome.

I definitely like it as much if not more than Netflix. NXT ArRival was pretty awesome as well, Cesaro put on possibly the best match I've seen in ten years. If you didn't catch that, try to find it. Incredible match. CM Punk and Daniel Bryan have had me tuning in sparingly over the past 2 years but I really like what's going on on there right now. Loving the potential from the Shield, the Wyatt's, and Cesaro and even like watching Cena and some of those guys work. I would defintiely recommend the Network. Even if you watch the monthly PPV and watch back two old shows a month I think you get 10 bucks worth.
I signed up for the free trial and I enjoy it.

Don't know that I'll keep it though.
If I consistently bought all of the PPVs I would look into it.
zaga_fan Wrote:I signed up for the free trial and I enjoy it.

Don't know that I'll keep it though.
If I consistently bought all of the PPVs I would look into it.

Do you consistently stream them?
I subscribed when it was first available, and I'll have to say its worth $9.99 a month. Just so many great features, especially the archives of every PPV in WWE, WCW, and ECW. I'm an attitude era guy so I mainly watch all of the 90's PPV's and get to relive all the great memories of my childhood. Also have watched the old WCW PPV's here recently, really enjoyed all the Starcade ones. But if anyone is willing to invest in the network and watch some memorable moments in wrestling, then I would highly suggest it.