Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simon Kenton 1 Hazard 0 (10 innings) KHSAA State Tournament
Final

Great showing by young dogs team
Damn :HitWall: Was hoping they were going to knock off that bunch
Congrats on your season Bulldogs. Way to hang in there and fight it out.
Way to go Coach Roberts and the Pioneers! With how well both Simon Kenton and Conner are playing with such young teams, NKY baseball is representing quite well in Lexington this week!

Rob Smith was outstanding today and Tyler Smith came up with the HUGE hit!

Woooooo Hooooo!
Great showing for an extremely young Bulldog team.
Stardust Wrote:Way to go Coach Roberts and the Pioneers! With how well both Simon Kenton and Conner are playing with such young teams, NKY baseball is representing quite well in Lexington this week!

Woooooo Hooooo!

Still, wished Hazard would have won.
Stardust Wrote:Way to go Coach Roberts and the Pioneers! With how well both Simon Kenton and Conner are playing with such young teams, NKY baseball is representing quite well in Lexington this week!

Woooooo Hooooo!

I don't know about Conner, but SK does not have a young team. SK's roster shows 9-SR, 8-JR, 3-SO, & 1-FR.

I was actually looking at Hazards roster before I read your post to see who they would have returning next year. How is this for a young roster in the final 8 of the State Tournament 3-SR, 0-JR, 6-SO, 4-FR, 5-7th graders, and 1-6th grader. That's impressive for such a young roster from the smallest school in the tournament taking SK, one of the largest schools, to 10 innings to lose a heartbreaker 1-0.
Congrats to SK on the win.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:I don't know about Conner, but SK does not have a young team. SK's roster shows 9-SR, 8-JR, 3-SO, & 1-FR.

I was actually looking at Hazards roster before I read your post to see who they would have returning next year. How is this for a young roster in the final 8 of the State Tournament 3-SR, 0-JR, 6-SO, 4-FR, 5-7th graders, and 1-6th grader. That's impressive for such a young roster from the smallest school in the tournament taking SK, one of the largest schools, to 10 innings to lose a heartbreaker 1-0.

Blackcat, that's young for the NKY 6a teams :hilarious:
Congrats to SK on the W. Best wishes to the hazard seniors.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Good job Pioneers!!!!
Nice season bulldogs lot of young talent to build on should be a force to contend with for several years to come.
Congrats to Simon Kenton on the win and good luck..

Congrats to the Bulldogs are a great season! Hazard is proud
Good season Dawgs. I'm dang proud. :worthy:
Congrats Hazard on a great season! So much young talent that will be good in the years to come.
Good run by Dawgs. Congrats!
Not sure who won COY in the 14th but Coach Meehan done an outstanding job with young Hazard team. Especially with losing Meehan and Conley so late in the season.
Good work boys