Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Emerald Bowl Florida St. 44 UCLA 27 FINAL
FSU 44 UCLA 27. Got ugly in the fourth.
congrats to Florida State.
congrats FSU
Florida State CrimaNOLS,,Sorry cant like'em...
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
right on, as bad as it hurts me to pull for a pac 10 team, i cant root for Free Shoes University either. I get sick and tired of the "Bobby Bowden, good ol country boy" garbage. Bowden lets his players run wild and do anything, and never dishes out any punishment whatsoever (just like Phil Fulmer AKA Hells door greeter)...and I was hoping UCLA would dish out a whoopin, but oh well..
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:Florida State CrimaNOLS,,Sorry cant like'em...
TongueoliceLig
TidesHoss32 Wrote:right on, as bad as it hurts me to pull for a pac 10 team, i cant root for Free Shoes University either. I get sick and tired of the "Bobby Bowden, good ol country boy" garbage. Bowden lets his players run wild and do anything, and never dishes out any punishment whatsoever (just like Phil Fulmer AKA Hells door greeter)...and I was hoping UCLA would dish out a whoopin, but oh well..

just this summer bowden had to kick 3 very talented players off the team including the #1 receiver coming out of high school. so, i dont want to hear this he doesnt know this and that....he has 366 wins (the most in division I history) so i assume he is doing something right...Bowden wants his players to know the lord and graduate...most of his players leave fsu with a greater understanding of the lord and most of his players graduate yet they still have the most players drafted since 2000...but congrats to my NOLES!!!! This young team is going to work hard over the summer and come back and contend for the acc/national title...:1:
I hate FSU, but I figured they would win.
HE had to kick three players off the team? That is the funniest thing I have EVER heard. If they had talent, I can guarantee you he wouldnt have kicked them off. Theres something hidden there, and even you as a Noles fan has to know that. Did I say that was the funniest thing I have ever heard? Let me go ahead and apologize for fibbing. That part where you say his players leave with a better understanding of the Lord and graduate needs to be put on Comedy Central. The only thing they understand when they leave is that when you screw up, its all forgiven if you can run a 4.3. Bowden has very few people snowed (although you are one) and he is a crook, and thats a big reason he has 366 wins. Oh yeah, that and he recruits thieves, rapists and thugs (do the research, or just watch ESPN), but they are fast, and Ill give you that much..And as far as them coming back and contending for the ACC championship, I can buy that. But the days of them winning national championships are over. Because you cant win national championships with 4 or 5 losses, which is what he's averaged over the last 6 years.
Panther Thunder Wrote:TongueoliceLig

just this summer bowden had to kick 3 very talented players off the team including the #1 receiver coming out of high school. so, i dont want to hear this he doesnt know this and that....he has 366 wins (the most in division I history) so i assume he is doing something right...Bowden wants his players to know the lord and graduate...most of his players leave fsu with a greater understanding of the lord and most of his players graduate yet they still have the most players drafted since 2000...but congrats to my NOLES!!!! This young team is going to work hard over the summer and come back and contend for the acc/national title...:1:
TidesHoss32 Wrote:HE had to kick three players off the team? That is the funniest thing I have EVER heard. If they had talent, I can guarantee you he wouldnt have kicked them off. Theres something hidden there, and even you as a Noles fan has to know that. Did I say that was the funniest thing I have ever heard? Let me go ahead and apologize for fibbing. That part where you say his players leave with a better understanding of the Lord and graduate needs to be put on Comedy Central. The only thing they understand when they leave is that when you screw up, its all forgiven if you can run a 4.3. Bowden has very few people snowed (although you are one) and he is a crook, and thats a big reason he has 366 wins. Oh yeah, that and he recruits thieves, rapists and thugs (do the research, or just watch ESPN), but they are fast, and Ill give you that much..And as far as them coming back and contending for the ACC championship, I can buy that. But the days of them winning national championships are over. Because you cant win national championships with 4 or 5 losses, which is what he's averaged over the last 6 years.

he also kicked randy moss off their team before he went to marshall
TidesHoss32 Wrote:HE had to kick three players off the team? That is the funniest thing I have EVER heard. If they had talent, I can guarantee you he wouldnt have kicked them off.

Yeah, that's why Randy Moss thought he'd get a free pass ... right before Bowden ran him out of town.