Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wrestlemania 32 - Predicted Card
Let's have fun booking the upcoming WM32!

André the Giant Memorial Battle Royal (Everyone not listed below)
Bray Wyatt v. Randy Orton
NXT Ladder Match
Ronda Rousey v. Charlotte Flair
HHH v. The Rock
The Usos vs. Blake and Murphy - WWE Tag
Stone Cold v. Brock Lesnar
Roman Reigns v. John Cena
Seth Rollins v. Daniel Bryan - WWE Championship
The way Austin lit up last night in his podcast with Paul Heyman I would almost guarantee that it's in the works or soon to be with him and Lesnar.
The Undertaker vs. Sting
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Triple H vs Seth Rollins
sescoops.com is reporting that Hogan is hinting at a "retirement" match at WM 32.

Nobody on the current roster is fitting to get a 'clean' win to send him in to retirement for the 87th time.
Reigns??
StrayBullet Wrote:Triple H vs Seth Rollins

I think that the set-up was made in WM 31. It's happening in 32!

[Image: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/image...x_zzniFzfP]
Pulp Fiction Wrote:sescoops.com is reporting that Hogan is hinting at a "retirement" match at WM 32.

Nobody on the current roster is fitting to get a 'clean' win to send him in to retirement for the 87th time.

Hogan can't work with anyone young, thus he can't put over anyone. Hogan has had a Hip and Knee replacement, thus he has to have someone that he can work with, and Taker is a great worker who can sell for Hogan. If Taker decides to comeback, then you have the two icons from two generations. It's a matchmakers dream, but the match itself would be terrible!
I think Rollins adopting the Pedigree could be the basis of a good storyline between him and Triple H.
Stardust Wrote:I think that the set-up was made in WM 31. It's happening in 32!

[Image: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/image...x_zzniFzfP]

That's if The Rock doesn't try to make another movie.
Triple Threat Match - WWE Title

Rollins vs Ambrose vs Reigns
StrayBullet Wrote:I think Rollins adopting the Pedigree could be the basis of a good storyline between him and Triple H.

Too soon for that storyline. That is something that can carry on for a while, no sense in ending it so soon. This will come in a few years.

StrayBullet Wrote:That's if The Rock doesn't try to make another movie.

Rock was filming San Andreas when he main evented 2 years ago.

zaga_fan Wrote:Triple Threat Match - WWE Title

Rollins vs Ambrose vs Reigns

I originally thought that, but we are already seeing them do this now in different forms. I'm not sure they can keep the storyline going for that long, or kill it and then rekindle it and it make sense. I like that, but I would not be surprised that we see that at Summerslam.
Sting vs. Undertaker:

This has been the dream matchup for many of the wrestling fans waiting to happen. If this match does indeed take place, who wins? Does WWE bring in a guy who they've been trying to sign for years to job two matches at the grandest stage of them all? I don't think so..

Does WWE have Taker job his 2nd match at Wrestlemania, ever to end his career at 22-2? I highly doubt it.

This is suppose to be a retirement match for the both of them, if it does indeed happen then one of these two men will have more matches after Wrestlemania 32...

More than likely Sting, he seems to be in much better shape than Taker.
Sting vs. Taker will end with a double count out.......