Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KCC in '07
How does KCC's team look in 2007?
idk...they were very weak last year....
Still a little too young to really compete like they would want..Never know though..According to how hard they work in the offseason!
a little to young you say kcc startes 6 to 7 seniors this year yes after you take away their seniors they drop to one sophmore and then a freshman and a cople of 8th graders but a lot of leadership and expierence on this team
i honestly dont believe how you all think kcc is going to be that good this year....estill beat them last year w/ their number 5 pitcher...jacob issacs....
Yeah i agree with cardinalsfan07 because Powell beat them when the Seniors was gone on there senior trip.
i think they will do better than last year but not much though.
knott didnt play estill last year and when they played powell they had 5 of their starters playing out of postion, but kcc had a bad year last year
thepasttime Wrote:knott didnt play estill last year and when they played powell they had 5 of their starters playing out of postion, but kcc had a bad year last year

Knott did play Estill. It was in Henry Clay's tournament.

I don't see alot from Knott this season. Last year should have been their year. From what I have gathered by a couple parents that I know on another message board, Knott had some kids that were sick most of the season. It was due to some mold in their practice facility. That and the injury to their #1 hitter, didn't help them.
knott played estill on morehead's field in the morehead wooden bat classic the year before last when jason johnson was there only senior.
sorry knott did play estill during a bryan station tourny last year sorry about that i didnt notice that sorry
thepasttime Wrote:sorry knott did play estill during a bryan station tourny last year sorry about that i didnt notice that sorry

That's quite alright.