Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Duling Economic Plans
On the one hand we have the plan Donald J Trump put forward Monday, which employs the tried and true successes of the Reagan model. Most notably, putting emphasis on American concerns, not so much for Mexico and Canada. Trump would double the amount of money Hillary wants to spend on infrastructure to over 500 billion. Only where she would tax 'the people' for the 275 billion she proposes, Trump would enlist the participation of the private sector using no tax dollars. Under Trump there would be only 3 tax brackets, a 15% industrial tax rate along with only a 10% repatriation rate for the trillions of dollars laying offshor

On the other we have the plan Hillary put out today, in which we see the indelible fingerprints of the redistributionist model of the past 8 years. If asked, most Americans would be forced to admit their bank accounts have not grown during that period, they have been depleted. And their wages have either stagnated or decreased, that is if they are even fortunate enough to have a job. Her plan is to move piles of money around, and shuffle the tax bracketing schemes to take in even more tax dollars that she will then use in no small part to redistribute to the Dems' voting base in return for their votes this coming November. And oh my, are the double downs flying! Just like they did when Obama having been upstaged in dramatic fashion when Mitt Romeny visited Israel and all the promises to the people of Israel were made. Only to see him make a nuclear 'deal' with their mortal enemies, (and ours BTW) the Iranians.

In like fashion we now see all of those who are in some way responsible for the miserable financial woes of the past 8 years, are out beating the 'that's best we can do drum,' 24/7. It's not true of course, we can do much better.

Hillary is on the stump saying the Reagan years were a period of abject financial failure, when she knows full well that her and Billy boy inherited a righted financial ship from Mr Reagan. Referring to Reagan boom times as 'trickle down economics' and a failed financial scheme, every time she says it, she's lying through her teeth. When she was running for the Senate she promised the folks of upstate New York she would deliver over 200,000 jobs to the region, only to see a net loss of jobs in the region in real terms. The question is, will the gullible and the willfully ignorant bite again? Or will they wake up, open up that cupboard door and admit it is bare?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Notice how Hillary plagiarized major portions of Trumps economic policy? She did not elaborate on how more regulation, taxes on small business and the financial bailout of ObamaCare is going to create jobs?
Well, Duane Johnson might walk up to you and tell you he's going to kick your rear end. But even though the outcome may not be in doubt, even he could not predict every move he would make because he wouldn't have the first clue what you would do. That is the level of absurdity to which those demanding details are sinking. No candidate ever said exactly what he would do other than Barack Obama.

He stuck exactly to the script and we see where all that went. The world is aflame, the fed has created a financial bubble of super nova proportions, and our economy is in shambles. Of course, when one has no compunction about lying, he can just make up the rules and cook the books as he goes. It's like nobody can remember back any farther than last week or something.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Newt Gingrich, a trusted Trump adviser, says that no candidate's economic plan numbers add up. If Republicans lose control of the Senate, no Republican economic plan is going to matter and having Trump at the top of the ticket criticizing Republicans in Congress is not helping matters.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Newt Gingrich, a trusted Trump adviser, says that no candidate's economic plan numbers add up. If Republicans lose control of the Senate, no Republican economic plan is going to matter and having Trump at the top of the ticket criticizing Republicans in Congress is not helping matters.

There are only 10 states that could conceivably flip this fall and for most of those, the likelihood is slim. Still, 3 Democrats are retiring, happily two of those are Barbara Boxer, and Harry Reid. Dems are hoping to keep those seats and flip others. Kelly Ayotte for example, is in no where near the trouble that Dems allege.

In saying that, despite the dishonest media influence, things are not all that bad right now for Trump. Newt was not indicating that Trump's economic plan won't work. Newt was there to see the marvel of the Regan led economic turnaround and he knows full well it will work again and said as much. Newt went on to say in the same interview, the media is manufacturing adverse headlines with which to lambast Trump. Rassussen and RealClear show Clinton with a razor thin 1 point lead over Trump. The thing is, even liars turn on liars.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:There are only 10 states that could conceivably flip this fall and for most of those, the likelihood is slim. Still, 3 Democrats are retiring, happily two of those are Barbara Boxer, and Harry Reid. Dems are hoping to keep those seats and flip others. Kelly Ayotte for example, is in no where near the trouble that Dems allege.

In saying that, despite the dishonest media influence, things are not all that bad right now for Trump. Newt was not indicating that Trump's economic plan won't work. Newt was there to see the marvel of the Regan led economic turnaround and he knows full well it will work again and said as much. Newt went on to say in the same interview, the media is manufacturing adverse headlines with which to lambast Trump. Rassussen and RealClear show Clinton with a razor thin 1 point lead over Trump. The thing is, even liars turn on liars.
Regan = Reagan, Rassussen=Rasmussen, and Duling=Dueling, not bad spelling for a Democrat, but you will have to do better to pass yourself off as a conservative Republican. Don;t worry, it is not unusual for Trump to misspell two words in a 140 character tweet - but he is not a conservative Republican. Confusednicker:

I get that you hang on every word that the almost non-existent Trump campaign puts out, but things are much worse for Republicans running for re-elections than you think. Instead of focusing fire on Hillary and Obama, Trump is busy planning his revenge on "fellow" Republicans.

I would say that Republicans will be lucky to even have a presidential candidate on the ballot in November, but most of us do not believe having Trump at the top of the ticket is our good fortune.

Trump trails Hillary in terms of building a campaign ground organization by a wider margin than he trails in the polls. What is Trump doing with all of the money that he is raising? Trump's weak ground game will hurt Republicans down the ballot this fall.

Trump is now trailing badly in Pennsylvania, Virginia, New Hampshire, and Colorado. There is no excuse for a Republican not to be competitive in all four of those states. Trump has bankrupted four different companies, yet he talks about being the King of Debt. He is a slow learner, evidently.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Regan = Reagan, Rassussen=Rasmussen, and Duling=Dueling, not bad spelling for a Democrat, but you will have to do better to pass yourself off as a conservative Republican. Don;t worry, it is not unusual for Trump to misspell two words in a 140 character tweet - but he is not a conservative Republican. Confusednicker:

I get that you hang on every word that the almost non-existent Trump campaign puts out, but things are much worse for Republicans running for re-elections than you think. Instead of focusing fire on Hillary and Obama, Trump is busy planning his revenge on "fellow" Republicans.

I would say that Republicans will be lucky to even have a presidential candidate on the ballot in November, but most of us do not believe having Trump at the top of the ticket is our good fortune.

Trump trails Hillary in terms of building a campaign ground organization by a wider margin than he trails in the polls. What is Trump doing with all of the money that he is raising? Trump's weak ground game will hurt Republicans down the ballot this fall.

Trump is now trailing badly in Pennsylvania, Virginia, New Hampshire, and Colorado. There is no excuse for a Republican not to be competitive in all four of those states. Trump has bankrupted four different companies, yet he talks about being the King of Debt. He is a slow learner, evidently.

Congratulations, you finally came up with something to criticize me on. Trump is disqualified for President, and I am humbled in debate by the Barney Fife of spelling cops. I'd bet the cheers of that imaginary targeted audience is deafening. But while you're racking up those big time debate points in nitpicking spelling errors, you might want to take note that the contraction don't, doesn't normally have a semicolon in it. :hilarious:
But you go ahead and keep working to rehabilitate that online persona, there's much to do.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Congratulations, you finally came up with something to criticize me on. Trump is disqualified for President, and I am humbled in debate by the Barney Fife of spelling cops. I'd bet the cheers of that imaginary targeted audience is deafening. But while you're racking up those big time debate points in nitpicking spelling errors, you might want to take note that the contraction don't, doesn't normally have a semicolon in it. :hilarious:
But you go ahead and keep working to rehabilitate that online persona, there's much to do.
Online persona? :biglmao:

You are the one obsessed with the popularity of your opinions among your peers - not me. I enjoy living the life of a principled conservative and fully exercising my rights as free American citizen. That is probably why you have bonded so tightly to Donald Trump. Mr. Trump judges people solely on what they think about him. He even categorizes polls as "good" or "bad" based on whether he wins or loses.

Peer pressure is not a good thing among children but it is understandable. When adults succumb to and attempt to exert peer pressure on other people in a free society, it is not a trait worthy of admiration. So, you worry about your "online persona" and I will just stick with being myself.