Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The WM 32 card is falling apart
With Rollins out of action and the WWE creative team scrambling for a new strap holder.... the last thing they wanted is for another gimmick to be scraped.

With Ronda Rousey getting her butt kicked, I really think we won't see her 'work' at WM 32. If she was still the UFC champion & undefeated, then yes.... She would be involved. IMO, no way VKM tries to build her up after an embarrassing KO loss.

When Ken Shamrock came to the WWF, he was billed as "The World's Most Dangerous Man"....
Rousey would have been billed as "The World's Most Dangerous Woman"
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
I agree 100%
Rhonda Rousey wasn't even working Wrestlemania 32. Neither is the Rock. Both could have made appearances but they aren't working Wrestlemania 32.
Strikeout King Wrote:Rhonda Rousey wasn't even working Wrestlemania 32. Neither is the Rock. Both could have made appearances but they aren't working Wrestlemania 32.

Not buying it. A match for her was built up at WM 31.

VKM had all intentions of 'working' her at WM 32.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Hate to burst everyone's bubble, but UFC was never going to allow their champ to train for and compete in a wrestling event when they've been deemed a "competitor" by Vince.

Vince tried to nullify Punk's contract by saying it violated his non-compete clause.

Dana White would be absolutely stupid to let his golden goose get in the ring at Mania.

If anything, Rhonda losing made a Mania appearance more possible.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Not buying it. A match for her was built up at WM 31.

VKM had all intentions of 'working' her at WM 32.

Well your wasting your time because it isn't happening. WWE tried every way to make it happen and it's just not their, not with her schedule nor her current boss, Dana White.

The Rock's busy schedule won't allow him to have a match but he could make an appearance.

Your probably thinking, well if he can make an appearance he should be able to have a match, well not so fast, you have to have a build up to have a match for any show and with the Rock's schedule that just isn't possible this time.
zaga_fan Wrote:Hate to burst everyone's bubble, but UFC was never going to allow their champ to train for and compete in a wrestling event when they've been deemed a "competitor" by Vince.

Vince tried to nullify Punk's contract by saying it violated his non-compete clause.

Dana White would be absolutely stupid to let his golden goose get in the ring at Mania.

If anything, Rhonda losing made a Mania appearance more possible.

Hate to burst your bubble Zaga but Rhonda got KO'd Saturday night and she's no longer the champ. Holly Holm or however you spell her name is the new champ
Strikeout King Wrote:Hate to burst your bubble Zaga but Rhonda got KO'd Saturday night and she's no longer the champ. Holly Holm or however you spell her name is the new champ

Stop bursting bubbles long enough to read my whole post.

Mainly, the last line.
zaga_fan Wrote:Stop bursting bubbles long enough to read my whole post.

Mainly, the last line.

It maybe a possibility that she makes an appearance...
Umm, she should quit MMA and join WWE right now! It was not just a loss she sustained, it was a destruction! She cannot event train for the next three months (at minimum). Her mystique has gone the way of Mike Tyson. She will never be as big as she was before this loss! Her loss has quickly drained the momentum from the women's division and a win in a rematch with Holm won't get it back!
Did anyone see where she wouldn't show her face on her way out of town? lol