Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
INAGURATION DAY COUNTDOWN (Also known as no more Obama)
I can feel it.

Wont be long now.

We do it every year with football.

Might as well do it with something actually important.

Only 347 days until January 20th 2017.

Obamas last day of bending over the average American.

Let the fun begin.
With this dang time stamp, I can't tell if you posted yesterday or today!!
Confusednicker:

NOMOBAMA!
It's 346 now today 2/8/16
End of time 346 more days. Confusednicker:
As an average American I don't feel I've been "bent" over by anybody. I've been promoted 3 times during this administration and life is better than ever. If you're being bent over by anybody that sounds like a personal problem.
94 million out of the workforce, that's alot of personal problems. Lowest workforce percentage since the early 60's, yep Obama has been great.
I hope to party like is 2007....
Motley Wrote:As an average American I don't feel I've been "bent" over by anybody. I've been promoted 3 times during this administration and life is better than ever. If you're being bent over by anybody that sounds like a personal problem.

You either work for the epa or wal mart.
To be promoted 3 times in 8 years means you have 3 jobs you can move up to. Going from cook to waiter to assistant manager doesn't count either.

345 TongueirateSho
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:You either work for the epa or wal mart.
To be promoted 3 times in 8 years means you have 3 jobs you can move up to. Going from cook to waiter to assistant manager doesn't count either.

345 TongueirateSho
Confusednicker:
Motley Wrote:As an average American I don't feel I've been "bent" over by anybody. I've been promoted 3 times during this administration and life is better than ever. If you're being bent over by anybody that sounds like a personal problem.

It's been over 7 years and Obama has more than lived up to every prediction of disaster. Anybody who can still hold up for him must be kin or brain dead.

That does not mean I think he is incompetent by any stretch however. Rubio has it exactly right and Christie did his country a disservice by diminishing Rubio's attempt to sound the alarm about it. The transformation is happening.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Demarcus.....your new signature is really you!!
^^^^Yeah I thought you might like that Granny. Lol