Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colts 15 Ravens 6
Final. Every point was scored on field goals.
Adam Vinateri broke the record for most FG's in a playoff game with 5. Congrats to Indy on getting to the next level of the playoffs.
thats 1 for 1 this weekend, lol
-STAT- Wrote:Adam Vinateri broke the record for most FG's in a playoff game with 5. Congrats to Indy on getting to the next level of the playoffs.

He tied it. I'm glad to see Manning get a win on the road in the postseason.
Can you say the Colts defense has stepped up to the plate! Telling you that this could finally be the year of the Colts because nobody is talking about them!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Can you say the Colts defense has stepped up to the plate! Telling you that this could finally be the year of the Colts because nobody is talking about them!

I agree, but, then again, McNair basically gave them the ball a few times on interceptions. I also don't think that Baltimore ran the ball enough, but when they did, they averaged over 4 yards a carry.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Yahh... way to go Colts!
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I couldn't watch this game it was killing me that neither team could get a touchdown.
!st game snice 1976 NFC Championship that both teams failed to score a touch down.
I hate the colts! We will get em' next year boys.