Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Snatching Defeat From Victory?
TheRealThing Wrote:No, I didn't say I wanted the question answered. I said you cannot answer the question. And given your internet persona which is I suppose, that you are some kind of informed genius, the silence of your inability to answer especially in the face of hundreds of anti-Trump rants you keep putting up, is obvious to all.
Look Mr. Blowhard, I only skim your lengthy posts to determine if they contain any substance. I have no idea to which smart-ass question you are referring. The arrogance and insults contained in your Trump worshipping, pseudo-intellectual posts are tedious enough to read or skim once - I am certainly not wasting additional time reading them a second time.

Oh, and just to be clear, you are the only BGR member who I consider a Trump-worshipping cult member. Nobody else has lost their mind and fallen head over heels for Trump yet.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Look Mr. Blowhard, I only skim your lengthy posts to determine if they contain any substance. I have no idea to which smart-ass question you are referring. The arrogance and insults contained in your Trump worshipping, pseudo-intellectual posts are tedious enough to read or skim once - I am certainly not wasting additional time reading them a second time.

Oh, and just to be clear, you are the only BGR member who I consider a Trump-worshipping cult member. Nobody else has lost their mind and fallen head over heels for Trump yet.

Oh I think we have established that your mission is to #yourself into the anti-Trump hall of fame. And if you have troubled the waters of the TWIT-ter- sphere with anywhere near the same effort you have exerted on here, Run has you just right. You rarely if ever leave your keyboard.

All I asked was, since your self confessed bent is to dissuade would be voters from voting for Trump, what is the alternative? Obviously you'd rather see Hill and Bill back in the White House, because you're not saying a word about her. I mean, there are books and movies, reports and news stories flying all over the place about her, but Ol Hoot is basically mum when it comes to Hillary bashing.

So I asked, since you claim Trump is not fit to be President, what is the alternative? You've advised your imaginary targeted audience ad nuaseum with Trump bashing, who would the guru of cyber prophesy advise his targeted audience to vote for?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Oh I think we have established that your mission is to #yourself into the anti-Trump hall of fame. And if you have troubled the waters of the TWIT-ter- sphere with anywhere near the same effort you have exerted on here, Run has you just right. You rarely if ever leave your keyboard.

All I asked was, since your self confessed bent is to dissuade would be voters from voting for Trump, what is the alternative? Obviously you'd rather see Hill and Bill back in the White House, because you're not saying a word about her. I mean, there are books and movies, reports and news stories flying all over the place about her, but Ol Hoot is basically mum when it comes to Hillary bashing.

So I asked, since you claim Trump is not fit to be President, what is the alternative? You've advised your imaginary targeted audience ad nuaseum with Trump bashing, who would the guru of cyber prophesy advise his targeted audience to vote for?
I have explained the alternative repeatedly. You are just all mouth and no ears. People get the government that they deserve. If you lend your support to the worst pair of presidential candidates in history, then the next offerings by the two parties are unlikely to be any better.

Despite your stunning number of sanctimonious posts where you have hypocritically explained how others should lead moral lives, you, yourself have proven to be a go along to get along follower. You are following one of the two most immoral presidential candidates in history, while bashing those who oppose him on principle.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Look Mr. Blowhard, I only skim your lengthy posts to determine if they contain any substance. I have no idea to which smart-ass question you are referring. The arrogance and insults contained in your Trump worshipping, pseudo-intellectual posts are tedious enough to read or skim once - I am certainly not wasting additional time reading them a second time.

Touchy Touchy.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I have explained the alternative repeatedly. You are just all mouth and no ears. People get the government that they deserve. If you lend your support to the worst pair of presidential candidates in history, then the next offerings by the two parties are unlikely to be any better.

Despite your stunning number of sanctimonious posts where you have hypocritically explained how others should lead moral lives, you, yourself have proven to be a go along to get along follower. You are following one of the two most immoral presidential candidates in history, while bashing those who oppose him on principle.

No, you've never explained any alternative because there aren't any and that imaginary audience of yours awaits guidance. Why drag out the inevitable? Who should they vote for?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:No, you've never explained any alternative because there aren't any and that imaginary audience of yours awaits guidance. Why drag out the inevitable? Who should they vote for?
People should vote their consciences. Invertebrates will bow to peer pressure or celebrity worship and vote accordingly. As for an imaginary audience, you might compare the number of views each recent thread has received. Your insult laden posts are not quite the draw that you seem to believe they are. Nobody is interested in your pointless, nauseatingly repetitive ramblings and delusions.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:People should vote their consciences. Invertebrates will bow to peer pressure or celebrity worship and vote accordingly. As for an imaginary audience, you might compare the number of views each recent thread has received. Your insult laden posts are not quite the draw that you seem to believe they are. Nobody is interested in your pointless, nauseatingly repetitive ramblings and delusions.

Gee, that's big of you, but that is the point of all this. People did vote their conscience in that they stand ready to reject Hillary and accept Mr Trump, (those are the only two choices) which you obviously cannot accept. But I completely agree that folks are waaay past even a mild interest in reading the circular rehashing of a man whose whole world has shrunken down to living in denial and will not accept the Republican nominee. Everybody but you, Mitt Romney and Bill Kristol have moved on.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Gee, that's big of you, but that is the point of all this. People did vote their conscience in that they stand ready to reject Hillary and accept Mr Trump, (those are the only two choices) which you obviously cannot accept. But I completely agree that folks are waaay past even a mild interest in reading the circular rehashing of a man whose whole world has shrunken down to living in denial and will not accept the Republican nominee. Everybody but you, Mitt Romney and Bill Kristol have moved on.
People who are not functioning as part of a mind-numbed cult vote as individuals and respect the rights of other people to do the same.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:People who are not functioning as part of a mind-numbed cult vote as individuals and respect the rights of other people to do the same.

What's mind numbing is after all you've said about Trump and anybody who supports him, that you would try to say you respect anything, much less the opinions and rights of others. You certainly do not respect or support the political process by which Mr Trump gained the nomination, even though he received many more votes than any Republican nominee in history. And those record setting voters, who out of the abundance of respect you just said you hold for them, been by the gavel held in your own gracious hand, and in the same breath BTW, judged to be mind numbed cult members. :please:

Now tell your imaginary audience, whom for the past 6 months you have tried to manipulate into not voting for Trump, who it is that they should vote for. Or better yet, tell them who you are going to vote for.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:What's mind numbing is after all you've said about Trump and anybody who supports him, that you would try to say you respect anything, much less the opinions and rights of others. You certainly do not respect or support the political process by which Mr Trump gained the nomination, even though he received many more votes than any Republican nominee in history. And those record setting voters, who out of the abundance of respect you just said you hold for them, been by the gavel held in your own gracious hand, and in the same breath BTW, judged to be mind numbed cult members. :please:

Now tell your imaginary audience, whom for the past 6 months you have tried to manipulate into not voting for Trump, who it is that they should vote for. Or better yet, tell them who you are going to vote for.
I am not you. I am not telling anybody for whom they should vote. I criticize Trump, who is undoubtedly the worst GOP candidate in history, because you choose to respond with personal insults aimed at me. You are not Trump, so stop acting like you are.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I am not you. I am not telling anybody for whom they should vote. I criticize Trump, who is undoubtedly the worst GOP candidate in history, because you choose to respond with personal insults aimed at me. You are not Trump, so stop acting like you are.

The worst GOP candidate in history had the most votes ever in a GOP primary.

Funny how that worked out :lmao:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:The worst GOP candidate in history had the most votes ever in a GOP primary.

Funny how that worked out :lmao:
It worked out to 44 percent in favor and 56 percent opposed. More Republicans voted against Trump in the primaries than any Republican nominee in history. It is funny how that worked out.
Wouldn't it be true that two terms of a Democratic President much despised by Republicans and many Independents, plus a 17 candidate field, might explain a large primary turnout?