Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville-59 A.B. Combs-55
Final
Congrats Pikeville.
yeah they did beat ab...ab didnt play until the 4th quarter and they came from 18 points down and tied it up with 30 seconds to go and ab got a technical on them because someone from pikeville bit one of there players and then that dude pushed pikevilles player and he got called for the technical. let them play again and see what happens.
pikeville players tell ur coach we want to play again
your a sore loser.
get over it
A.B. who?
your coach should have got T'd up in every single quarter.
no clean sweep
1 of ur damn players bit one of ours...u all only hit everything the 1st part of the game...u couldnt play with my nuts
You Lost.
Put A Big 'l' On Your Season
yall got beat by betsy layne theres a loss for u
Keep this on topic. I'm not cleaning this up again.
Congrats Pikeville...
Congrats Pikeville. Maybe all this, "AB best team in the mountains" is going to there heads. Don't get me wrong though. They are a good team.
Congrats Pikeville
congrats pikeville
someone from pikeville #3 bit ab combs #12 and they called a technical on ab because he pushed him off of him. the game was tied with 30 seconds to go at that point
23mj23 Wrote:someone from pikeville #3 bit ab combs #12 and they called a technical on ab because he pushed him off of him. the game was tied with 30 seconds to go at that point
dont you think if he bit him they would have called a technical on him too
they didnt see it happen...they just seen the push...we tried telling the refs but they didnt believe it...it happened while they were rolling on the ground for a jump ball.
panther2 Wrote:dont you think if he bit him they would have called a technical on him too

Is this the same player that threw the punch against Virgie and Dorton?

It really doesn't matter because the refs will do nothing, as Kevin Garris assigns officials for every middle school game in Pike County(except Belfry's home games) so they are afraid to anger him.
I seen #3 from pikeville I think his name is taylor bite number 12 from A.B. There was a lose ball and they both went after it and the taylor kid bit him. Then #12 got up and pushed #3. They caught the guy from A.B. but not the guy from pikeville. But all of the crowd seen the guy from pikeville bite the guy from A.B.
they would have seen someone bite another player?