Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kobe Bryant???
What do you all think of him after what happend last week?
Arbys Man Wrote:What do you all think of him after what happend last week?
I think no less of him. From what I can see in the fight, he wasn't doing anything besides defending himself.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
BFritz Wrote:I think no less of him. From what I can see in the fight, he wasn't doing anything besides defending himself.

What fight? I must have missed something, only thing I seen him do was strike Marco Jaric in the face. Was there a fight or something?
-STATS- Wrote:What fight? I must have missed something, only thing I seen him do was strike Marco Jaric in the face. Was there a fight or something?
thats what I was thinking.
I think nothing different.
Kobe always swings when he gets his shot blocked,,only he has connected twice now.
-STATS- Wrote:What fight? I must have missed something, only thing I seen him do was strike Marco Jaric in the face. Was there a fight or something?
I thought that that was what he was referring to.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
when he elbowed that guy in the face at the top of the key he was just dribbling the ball
Like I said in a earlier post if he were a rock star and wrote a song it would go like this,,,,,I wish I were you so I could make love to me!!!