Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas Gift Ideas For Bluegrass Rivals Members
What would be some ideal Christmas gift ideas for some members here on Bluegrass Rivals?
I figure the moderators here, especially Granny Bear, hope I get a pair of reading glasses so she does my have to correct my posts any more. I figure Spud and Gut would be willing to pitch in on them too.
I think Granny Bear would appreciate, at especially those around her including the Girl Scouts of America, the poor lady from Tennessee, the hotels, in the Smokys, etc, would appreciate anger management classes.
GUT, would love a Stoops Troops t shirt.
Dougie would love some Belfry Pirate apparel.
For Spud, I think we need to go in the opposite direction that we went in for Granny Bear. Spud never seems to get rattled or angry. He has to be holding a lot in. He needs classes on how to express his anger.
I figure Bob Seager would love a weekend get away in Ashland.
For Dusty, we need to get him a milk carton with his picture on the side. He has gone missing and maybe with this gift someone will find him.
FatPatFan could probably use a new potato peeler. If we do get him that we need to keep him away from Spud6. FatPatFan gets carried away when it comes to anything potatoes and with a name like Spud, an accident could happen.
Jet Pilot could probably use some new flying goggles. With what Pikeville has returning next season, I figure he will be making a lot of bombing runs.
Pulp could use a nice pint of Kentucky Bourbon. He has never tasted alcohol which is admirable, but you have to live a little or at least once, Pulp.
Good stuff!

:Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Yahtzee!

Confusednicker:
For 64SUR I think we should get him a secret coder\decoder kind like Ralphie had on The Christmas Story. This would allow him to submit his football pickem contest picks without fear of everybody else copying off of him.
Okay, I'll take the bait!

First off, I'm not ordinarily an angry person. Some things just set me off. Since I'm so old, and worked over 50 years of my life I guess I don't feel the need to hide my true feelings. Actually I NEVER felt that need.

Some things that you guys want to avoid doing in order to not set me off: 1) I hate bullies 2) I hate liars 3) I hate arrogance 4) I hate ego centric folks. And Spirit100 before you lecture me on the use of the word "hate"; you need to know that I used that word intentionally. Wink

Now, for Spirit100 he needs a word processor so he can write a book about living life to its' fullest.
Spud needs a vacation to an exotic place to help him learn some life lessons...in a good way.
Bob Seger needs to smoke some weed.
Dusty needs two extra hands (he knows what I mean)
Gut needs four extra hands (he knows what I mean)
Pulpy needs to go with Spud to chaperone!
FatPatFan needs a deep fryer, so he can appreciate a different way to enjoy his taters!
Jet Pilot needs a time machine, so that he can both fly something different AND see the future!
64SUR needs one of those vehicles that drives itself for those mad trips to the race track and the gambling boats!
WillieTurnover needs a new house since his ex-wife got his old one.
pjdoug needs a spelling tool for his computer AND a Thesaurus

And finally, we have Westside. He needs a huge wooden spoon so that he may stir the shit a little more effectively!!!

Merry Christmas, my dysfunctional BGR Family.
May God bless your New Year with peace and happiness!!!
Granny Bear Wrote:Okay, I'll take the bait!

First off, I'm not ordinarily an angry person. Some things just set me off. Since I'm so old, and worked over 50 years of my life I guess I don't feel the need to hide my true feelings. Actually I NEVER felt that need.

Some things that you guys want to avoid doing in order to not set me off: 1) I hate bullies 2) I hate liars 3) I hate arrogance 4) I hate ego centric folks. And Spirit100 before you lecture me on the use of the word "hate"; you need to know that I used that word intentionally. Wink

Now, for Spirit100 he needs a word processor so he can write a book about living life to its' fullest.
Spud needs a vacation to an exotic place to help him learn some life lessons...in a good way.
Bob Seger needs to smoke some weed.
Dusty needs two extra hands (he knows what I mean)
Gut needs four extra hands (he knows what I mean)
Pulpy needs to go with Spud to chaperone!
FatPatFan needs a deep fryer, so he can appreciate a different way to enjoy his taters!
Jet Pilot needs a time machine, so that he can both fly something different AND see the future!
64SUR needs one of those vehicles that drives itself for those mad trips to the race track and the gambling boats!
WillieTurnover needs a new house since his ex-wife got his old one.
pjdoug needs a spelling tool for his computer AND a Thesaurus

And finally, we have Westside. He needs a huge wooden spoon so that he may stir the shit a little more effectively!!!

Merry Christmas, my dysfunctional BGR Family.
May God bless your New Year with peace and happiness!!!

I'm going to take this as a compliment! Confusednicker:Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi