Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So what do you do if your mailman keeps messing up?
In the past week the mailman here has screwed up our mail at least 3 times that I know of.

Now, my apartment number is B15, but I got the mail for apt. B20 mixed in with mine a few days ago. I assumed this wasn't a big deal because I think I got all of the mail I was supposed to that day.

Now, for the past month my roommate has had a subscription to the Wall Street Journal, because it's required for their class. So everyday except Sunday, we are supposed to get a Wall Street Journal. Well, the next day, nothing came. So I know that he either missed our mailbox or ignored it.

Then, just today, I got the mail for apt. A15...this isn't even in the same building.

So out of the 6 days that he works, he has screwed up the mail at least 3 times. That's a 50% success rate....

I wouldn't be so bothered by this if I wasn't expecting a refund check from the university to be coming in the mail. Technically, it should have been here by now, but I'm worried that he's put it in someone else's mailbox by mistake. I'm also worried that if he's done this someone might be shady enough to keep the check for themselves.

Is there anything I can do about this? I've checked with the post office but there's nowhere to post any complaints or suggestions or anything.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Go get a P.O. Box at the local Post Office, but then you would have the hassle of changing your address and stuff.....if anything call the local Post Office and make a complaint to the Post Master.
I would call the Post Office and make a complaint to the Post Master. Also, for the refund check you could call the billings office or whereever you would need to call and see if they have sent it and if so ask if anyone had cashed it yet. Good luck with the mail situtation tho.