Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open Job: Shelby Valley
hchs fan Wrote:well

:help:
Any word on this job? What are they waiting on?
Scary to think that svhs can’t even hire a girls coach. Those girls deserve better. Maybe someone can get the administration off the softball field long enough to do there job.
Faith Wrote:Scary to think that svhs can’t even hire a girls coach. Those girls deserve better. Maybe someone can get the administration off the softball field long enough to do there job.

:thanks: this is very true

But don't worry Softball season will end early for SV this year and then they'll be able to get to hiring a ball coach
Now hearing that Coach Campbell has been interviewed. She must be miserable at ER,applying for Pikeville and now SV. Jumping into a hornets nest! (Sorry Phelps not being negative towards you).
My source says the new coach was notified this morning. It is Lonnie Rowe,bring on the recruits.
Rowe will do a great job there. Hearing the younger Profitt girl is headed there.
Good hire for SV, if true.
Wow!!! That was quick turnaround on getting some new players
FrozenColonel Wrote:Wow!!! That was quick turnaround on getting some new players

It was a joke.:please:
I thought the Profitts liked Doe, so I wouldn’t be surprised...unless there is a “beef” that I was unaware of. If it were true that’d be a good pickup for SV, bc she will be a great player
Gonna be interesting to see what players Rowe will bring with to SV him from the AAU circuit this summer.
FrozenColonel Wrote:I thought the Profitts liked Doe, so I wouldn’t be surprised...unless there is a “beef” that I was unaware of. If it were true that’d be a good pickup for SV, bc she will be a great player

I hear the young Profitt is going to be a stud.