Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Floyd County schools cheating on test scores?
Have you all heard about the recent news that broke about Betsy Layne Elementary and John M. Stumbo supposedly cheating on end of year year scores?

Apparently teachers and principals have been summoned to court over the situation today.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Yes I have heard about it. Unfortunately, I believe it happens more often than what it's reported. I hate school politics!
I don't have feelings one way or another about Betsy Layne..... but let's not act like this doesn't happen on some level at the majority schools.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Pulp Fiction Wrote:I don't have feelings one way or another about Betsy Layne..... but let's not act like this doesn't happen on some level at the majority schools.

I highly doubt that a majority of schools cheat to the degree that Betsy Layne Elementary was cheating. It wasn't the fact that cheating occurred. It was the magnitude that it was occurring.
I heard about Betsy Layne but didnt hear about Stumbo.
Granny Bear Wrote:Yes I have heard about it. Unfortunately, I believe it happens more often than what it's reported. I hate school politics!
I think you are right Granny Bear, and not just in regards to test scores... attendance is a big one as well.