Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FOX, Just as Guilty
Listening to various shows on FOX, one thing becomes immediately apparent. Though they do sometimes offer up at least some form of weak kneed resistance, all too often FOX anchors allow all kinds of unsubstantiated accusation to be voiced against the President without challenge. Lack of challenge, for some at least, has the effect of validating the statement.

On Trish Regan's Intelligence Report for example; it's routine for the President's detractors to come on and spew forth a veritable deluge of innuendo. Routinely calling him a liar. Just as it is routine for them to accuse him of being demonstrably racist, or demonstrably guilty of obstruction of justice, or a Russian 'Asset,' or a white supremacist, or guilty of treason, high crimes and misdemeanor, and much more. In so doing, these detractors NEVER, and I mean NEVER, give an example of such trespass in support. They just call him a name, or 'tag him' as I call it as is the way of the Democrat, and go about their merry way leaving Trish et-al behind looking not so intelligent in my view. Now I realize all these folks are professionals, but ol Neal Cavuto, (again IMHO,) is to that end a class all to himself.

Question; would it be particularly hard or out of place for the anchor-of-question to ask for so much as one example in support of these horrendous claims of trespass against the people? In providing an unchallenged stage for MR Trump's sworn pre elective enemies, (supposedly in the interest of being "fair and balanced,") FOX is in fact doing as much to advance the lies as is almost anyone else. The debate on whether public opinion can be manipulated is long over. It's time for FOX to ask themselves what service they actually want to provide. Or at least do some meaningful remedial study on the term, 'fair and balanced.' :dudecomeon:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]