09-06-19. Leslie County Home
09-13-19. Frankfort. Home
09-20-19. Somerset. Home
09-27-19. Lexington Christian. Away
10-11-19. Harlan Away
10-18-19. Pineville. Home
10-25-19. Lynn Camp. Home
11-01-19. Perry County Central. Away

Pretty good schedule for a 1A team, :Cheerlead Should be a top 3 team in 1A :Cheerlead
8-2 on season. Loss to Somerset and LCA both very good 2A schools. Got to get over and watch them play.
Williamsburg and somerset have great QB’s
Don’t they have and opening now on the 10/11/19 now that Harlan might not have a team?
Patriot1 Wrote:Don’t they have and opening now on the 10/11/19 now that Harlan might not have a team?

Wouldn’t that mean they might have an opening now that Harlan might not have a team?
It's my understanding that schedules are set, so if Harlan can't field a team this year they'll just forfeit all of their games. No one can take the week that they were supposed to play Harlan and choose to add another game in its place at this point. They'll just get a 1-0 W by way of forfeit.
RoShamBo Wrote:It's my understanding that schedules are set, so if Harlan can't field a team this year they'll just forfeit all of their games. No one can take the week that they were supposed to play Harlan and choose to add another game in its place at this point. They'll just get a 1-0 W by way of forfeit.

You may be right but I believe if they dont take the forfeit $$ and win they may add another game.