Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middle School Baseball
I know its early but do you all have any ideas about who's going to be good this year in middle school baseball?
Paintsville should be. They return their entire infield, one outfielderand all pitchers except for Jackson.
Like your avatar Off The Hook...
Thanks PB5.
Yes Paintsville will have a great team this year.
Floyd County in general should try to get a team together IMO.
What Eastern KY schools have Middle School baseball teams?

Paintsville?
Johnson Central?

Any near Boyd or Lawrence County?
ages or grade???
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:ages or grade???
Johnson County Middle is one team of 7th-8th, with alot of times playing double headers to get most kids some playing time every day. They played around 40 games this past season, so it looks as if most area schools are getting more into the middle school ranks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Johnson County Middle is one team of 7th-8th, with alot of times playing double headers to get most kids some playing time every day. They played around 40 games this past season, so it looks as if most area schools are getting more into the middle school ranks.

Johnson Central should have a good group of 7th graders coming in this year.
Matin Co. is going to have one as well. I didn't think JC was going to have one this year.
slingblade93 Wrote:Matin Co. is going to have one as well. I didn't think JC was going to have one this year.

I am pretty sure JC will have a team this year.
I wish BMS would have one.... TONS of talent!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
I agree! BMS needs to get baseball going too!
martin county will have a pretty good team..they will be able to hang with the best
Chase1 Wrote:martin county will have a pretty good team..they will be able to hang with the best
Really?
Paintsville has had a MS team for 4 or 5 years now. It's been a great success. Some pretty good teams over the past few years. I think it's a great idea, and all schools should at least offer a Middle School baseball team.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Really?
yea i think martin co. will have a pretty good team
Chase1 Wrote:yea i think martin co. will have a pretty good team

Who is the contact name for Martin County.

We would like to schedule some games with them.
RiverCitiesPanthers Wrote:Who is the contact name for Martin County.

We would like to schedule some games with them.

PM slingblade93 who posted above. He can help ya out with Martin Co. Have ya been in touch with Johnson Co Middle yet about some games? They will provide some good competition this year as well.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I can get you the games with martin co, just pm me.
Good Luck Tigers