Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Floyd Central 52 Martin County 51 (15th Region Tournament)
Final
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
15th weakest I’ve seen it in 15 yrs. Listened to second game tonight and Pike Central didn’t score in 2nd quarter. Was behind 21-7 @ half. Not sure of final
15th region is the weakest region in the state on the girls and boys side. Most parents with good athletes have moved out of the area due to the economics and political side of high school sports. The student athletes have also figured it out. A lot are not going to sit behind kids that start or play over them and are less talented. Interest is waning in sports.
WinkWinkler Wrote:15th region is the weakest region in the state on the girls and boys side. Most parents with good athletes have moved out of the area due to the economics and political side of high school sports. The student athletes have also figured it out. A lot are not going to sit behind kids that start or play over them and are less talented. Interest is waning in sports.

Hmmm. Since this is on a basketball thread, I won’t mention all the athletes on Pikeville and Belfrys rosters winning state championships and also playing multiple sports.
WinkWinkler Wrote:15th region is the weakest region in the state on the girls and boys side. Most parents with good athletes have moved out of the area due to the economics and political side of high school sports. The student athletes have also figured it out. A lot are not going to sit behind kids that start or play over them and are less talented. Interest is waning in sports.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
The 15th is as strong as it’s been in a while. Better top to bottom than the 14th,16th or 13th Ashland and Clay county are probably better than any 15th team but still 15th on the boys side is strong. You aren’t paying attention. There’s legitimately 4 D1 prospects in the 15th right now at least
Fugate
Sammons
Dingus
James
I'm talking girls basketball southeast. But while your on the boys side I have to disagree about Fugate. His body hasn't changed since he was in 7th grade, therefore I believe if he doesn't get in weight room he's headed for NAIA. Don't think he could play @ Pikeville College right now without bulking up some!!!
SouthEast18 Wrote:😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
The 15th is as strong as it’s been in a while. Better top to bottom than the 14th,16th or 13th Ashland and Clay county are probably better than any 15th team but still 15th on the boys side is strong. You aren’t paying attention. There’s legitimately 4 D1 prospects in the 15th right now at least
Fugate
Sammons
Dingus
James
Agreed! It never fails that some will come on here and go on how the 15th is the weakest region or the weakest they've seen it in years... when their team is sitting at the house come regional tournament time. Couldn't possibly be that their team is the weak one... not the region.
Budsqueezer Wrote:I'm talking girls basketball southeast. But while your on the boys side I have to disagree about Fugate. His body hasn't changed since he was in 7th grade, therefore I believe if he doesn't get in weight room he's headed for NAIA. Don't think he could play @ Pikeville College right now without bulking up some!!!
You're not wrong here... that's for sure.