Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley vs Belfry
Belfry0304 Wrote:Glen Earnest, aka Hass.

Man, 50 yards, he's good.
Congrats to my fellow Belfry'ns.
Thoughts & Prayers 2 Valley.

congrats hoss!! you deserve it bud.
kickers are usually in the shadows and dont always get the credit they deserve, but man you got the golden foot!!
YOU MAKE THE PIRATES PROUD
Hoss nneds to be kicking for UK right now, they could use him lol... Go Pirates... Go Cats...
kyr450 Wrote:Hoss nneds to be kicking for UK right now, they could use him lol... Go Pirates... Go Cats...

With they way he taunted SV's players, got in their face after the kick, no, he would be in a fight in D-1, people don't take that stuff on that level, and the kickers then know better than to taunt.
Way to go Belfry and way to go Hoss! I believe someone said he broke the record at Belfry for the longest field goal. Don't pay any attention to the people on here who make these ridiculous comments about you without knowing you. Keep doing what you do best!!:notworthy
belfry forever Wrote:Way to go Belfry and way to go Hoss! I believe someone said he broke the record at Belfry for the longest field goal. Don't pay any attention to the people on here who make these ridiculous comments about you without knowing you. Keep doing what you do best!!:notworthy

I've talked to him several times, and played against him, so I'm not making a comment without knowing him.
Will IS out for the season, torn ACL and MCL. Maydo said he's OK, that he would probably be able to play next week were we not off. Knee isn't catching, and it's down to a dull throb, so just a bad bruise/sprain. 2 weeks off though so he should be ready to go for Pikeville.

My bro John Young blocked the punt and had the INT. He picked the block up and ran it to the goal line, but was called down inches away. Personally, I think he was in, but it was awfully close. I could be a little biased though Tongue

Hoss barely hit that 50 yard FG, but he hit it, and that's all that matters. Yeah, he was cheering and shouting after the play, but you would be to if you hit a freakin' 50 yard FG. He's only 13 off of the NFL record... I mean, some of you couldn't hit a deer at that range with a bow, and he kicked the ball that far.

I definitely see him playing college ball somewhere. They'll probably make him lose weight though, which sucks, cause I love to see a fat guy score Tongue