Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Middlesboro
100.00%
Pineville
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middlesboro @ Pineville 10/29
(10-27-2021, 05:33 PM)Running wild 14 Wrote: If Middlesboro doesn’t play Pikeville they will finish the season just playing 7 games. If I was a senior on that team I would be pissed if that happens. I guess as long as you keep a undefeated record is all that matters.
From what I was told alot of people were begging French and all that are involved to play this game but they wouldn't do it
I can't control what the people in charge think and maybe they are scared of Pikeville but the fans of Middlesboro aren't scared of Pikeville.   Most likely Pikeville would win but it wouldn't be the ass kicking Pikeville fans think it would.
What i was told they didn't wanna risk injuries before playoffs in a game that didn't matter, I understand that but Middlesboro has played 1 game in 4 weeks and it was over before halftime.  Its ridiculous.  Jackets fans wanted the matchup but it dont matter what we want apparently.
(10-28-2021, 09:52 AM)tazcat Wrote:
(10-27-2021, 05:33 PM)Running wild 14 Wrote: If Middlesboro doesn’t play Pikeville they will finish the season just playing 7 games. If I was a senior on that team I would be pissed if that happens. I guess as long as you keep a undefeated record is all that matters.
From what I was told alot of people were begging French and all that are involved to play this game but they wouldn't do it
I can't control what the people in charge think and maybe they are scared of Pikeville but the fans of Middlesboro aren't scared of Pikeville.   Most likely Pikeville would win but it wouldn't be the ass kicking Pikeville fans think it would.
What i was told they didn't wanna risk injuries before playoffs in a game that didn't matter, I understand that but Middlesboro has played 1 game in 4 weeks and it was over before halftime.  Its ridiculous.  Jackets fans wanted the matchup but it dont matter what we want apparently.
I am a Pikeville fan and I agree and don’t believe it would be lopsided game but a good matchup. Now I would bet the young men for both teams would love the game to happen but the adults seem to always get in the way. For all the seniors playing for both teams I know it’s especially tuff on you guys but keep your heads up and keep playing hard good things will come. Injuries can happen any time maybe in the first round of the playoffs against lesser opponents or in practice so if that’s the attitude they have then (talking about the people who don’t want to play) your life must be very sheltered. I guess everyone has their own opinions and priorities and that’s fine but let the kids decide instead of a bunch of adults who sometimes don’t look out for the young men playing the game they love best interest which I believe is to play the games they can while they can. But as always GO PANTHERS!!!
(10-28-2021, 09:52 AM)tazcat Wrote:

Keep your heads up. You'll get through it. lol