Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
central pikeville
if they combined school what woudl the starting lineup be
More Pikeville than Central players!
lol of course
i dont think anyof the pcc players would get to play look at this pikeville team GREAT

pikeville all the way write that down 8)
"15thRegionFan" Wrote:lol of course
This really wasn't in a joking manner....Who could take place of these players?

P-Chase Huffman
C-Josh Adams - top in region
1-Jesse Parrish
2-Wade McCown
3-Chad Walls
SS-Cory Hamilton (former PC player)
LF-Justin Anderson
CF-Brandt Spears
RF-Weston Robinson

Now I'm not saying that some Cental players couldn't remove a couple of these but tell me which ones?
What's the deal with all the Pikeville and PC combining?
"Beef" Wrote:
"15thRegionFan" Wrote:lol of course
This really wasn't in a joking manner....Who could take place of these players?

P-Chase Huffman
C-Josh Adams - top in region
1-Jesse Parrish
2-Wade McCown
3-Chad Walls
SS-Cory Hamilton (former PC player)
LF-Justin Anderson
CF-Brandt Spears
RF-Weston Robinson

Now I'm not saying that some Cental players couldn't remove a couple of these but tell me which ones?

I wasn't talking about the lineups, I was mainly talking about another PC and Pikeville combining thread when this will NEVER happen. However I do believe Tyler Smith is at least equal with Cory Hamilton at SS. Just my opinion.
"blackcat" Wrote:What's the deal with all the Pikeville and PC combining?
I was wondering the same thing b/c I for one hope that it NEVER happens....And I know that it can't Big Grin
lol i'm with beef
All the starters from pikeville because they have played together for the last 10 yrs
I dont see how they've been playing together for ten years, unless your counting like a week a year during All-Stars?
Boy, this Pikeville/Central combo thing is getting old!
How about "Let's build a private school in Pike County for athletes only"? and combine all the schools most talented players in each sport , even cheerleaders, heck, let's throw in the bands too. WE COULD ROCK!!!!
:lol:
"spxdad" Wrote:Boy, this Pikeville/Central combo thing is getting old!
How about "Let's build a private school in Pike County for athletes only"? and combine all the schools most talented players in each sport , even cheerleaders, heck, let's throw in the bands too. WE COULD ROCK!!!!
:lol:
i agree 100%...this is getting far to old to handle...yes, everyone knows PHS has a better baseball club than Pike Central...but who cares? why argue about who would start if they were combined? we klnow who has all the talent, we can seewho has the most heart when regional tournament comes around in june
Well put Ess. Element
Well, i would put brandon Charles over jesse parrish at first base. I would put tyler smith on there somewhere. I dont really know all the players from both teams so...
It would be WWIII if these schools combined
haha if ya think about it, we have sorta got a small taste of what it would be like......only 1 person tho lol
i do not c y we keep on tlaking about this b/c it will never happen and all this ever ends up in is a big argument
yeah def. would be alot of fights if these schools combined.....i heard that when Brad Ratliff came to central that he got knocked out be4 he made it through the doors
This isn't coming back up.....