Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celtics 106 Hawks 83
Boston is off to its best start in 20 years after beating the Atlanta Hawks 106-83 on Friday night behind another superb all-around game by Kevin Garnett.

The 10-time All-Star but first-year Celtic had 27 points, 19 rebounds, six assists and three blocks against a young and improving Atlanta team. Boston is much older but has improved more since posting the second worst record in the franchise's impressive history last season.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=271109002
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
Boston is the on undefeated team left.
****, 19 rebs?? KG is a beast!
They are the team to beat in the east
KG is one of my favorite players and I love the way this team plays. They'll make a run at the championship.
the celtics with all of the players that they have should win the finals this year
Depth will kill them, I wouldn't get too excited just yet..
How did Rondo do in this game? I didn't get to catch it local high school basketball scrimmage.
BCFan Wrote:Depth will kill them, I wouldn't get too excited just yet..
Have you watch them this year besides the one time they were on ESPN? They play several players throughout the game. Each of the big 3 get alot of rest during the game. Their depth is fine.They have Eddie House, James Posey, Glenn Davis, Tony Allen, Scott Pollard,Brian Scalabrine, and Kendrick Perkins. None of the BIg 3 are averaging over 39 mins a game. I've watched all five of their games and they win because they are the fresher team in the fourth quarter if they don't have a 20 point lead at half time or the end of the 3rd quarter.
The Celtics are doing good this year. I think that they could make a run at the championship. KG will most likely dominate everybody they play this year.