Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Amendment
 "I’m a Second Amendment guy," Biden said at a campaign event at a private California residence. "I taught it for four years, six years in law school. And guess what? It doesn’t say that you can own any weapon you want.  It says there are certain weapons that you just can’t own. Even during when it was passed, you couldn’t own a cannon. You can’t own a machine gun.

This is a direct quote from Biden, who I refuse to refer to as president because as usual it is a lie…

Where does it say anywhere in the second amendment that we can’t own cannons?  The Supreme Court has actually ruled that mental defects does not preclude individuals from arming themselves in order to protect their homes…Neither does is say that we can’t own a machine gun, which didn’t even exist when the constitution was written…

As usual some people are missing the point it’s not the gun it’s the people….When are people going to stop being so willing to give up their rights because they’re scared?
Just more noise from serial liar clown. No gun will ever be confiscated from anyone in a Southern red state, ever ever ever...
You can own a cannon if you like. You can own artillery pieces, tanks, fighter jets, submarines, even naval ships.
(06-24-2023, 12:00 AM)jetpilot Wrote: Just more noise from serial liar clown. No gun will ever be confiscated from anyone in a Southern red state, ever ever ever...

If guns started to be confiscated down here, things would get very very bad very very quickly.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Granny Bear's post:
  • jetpilot
(07-28-2023, 08:00 PM)nky Wrote: You can own a cannon if you like. You can own artillery pieces, tanks, fighter jets, submarines, even naval ships.

Not everyone agrees.

“Like most rights, the right secured by the Second Amendment is not unlimited.  History demonstrates, the right was not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose.”

--- Fmr. Chief Justice Antonin Scalia
(06-23-2023, 11:35 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:  "I’m a Second Amendment guy," Biden said at a campaign event at a private California residence. "I taught it for four years, six years in law school. And guess what? It doesn’t say that you can own any weapon you want.  It says there are certain weapons that you just can’t own. Even during when it was passed, you couldn’t own a cannon. You can’t own a machine gun.

This is a direct quote from Biden, who I refuse to refer to as president because as usual it is a lie…

Where does it say anywhere in the second amendment that we can’t own cannons?  The Supreme Court has actually ruled that mental defects does not preclude individuals from arming themselves in order to protect their homes…Neither does is say that we can’t own a machine gun, which didn’t even exist when the constitution was written…

As usual some people are missing the point it’s not the gun it’s the people….When are people going to stop being so willing to give up their rights because they’re scared?
I hear you, partner. The Second Amendment's got room for interpretation, but the basic right to bear arms holds steady. It's not the guns, it's the folks behind 'em. We shouldn't be quick to give up freedoms hard-won by our forefathers.